~ 78 ~

(This chapter is edited.)

Tuesday 10:32 am:

"Y/N, Seo-Joon wants to take me somewhere during summer vacation." Jennie told me. "But he won't tell me where." She whined.

"Maybe he's planning on doing something." I said, looking at her. We were sitting at lunch in the college cafeteria since we didn't feel like going to the cafe today. Soo-Jin is with my mom and dad since they wanted to take her to the carnival and to spend time with her.

While we eating, I felt something be dumped on my head which was chocolate milk. I sighed before turning around to see Mina smirking at me.

"I suggest you not to dump chocolate milk on yourself Y/N." She said. I was trying so hard not to lose my temper, which was getting harder day by day whenever she's around me. What I felt next was one of the worst pain I felt in my life besides the pain of childbirth.

"You fucking bitch!" Jennie said, standing up and tackling her to the ground. Mina stabbed my side and when Jennie tackled her, it yanked it out roughly. I fell to the ground and my vision started to fade away. "Y/N, stay awake! Someone call an ambulance!" Jennie exclaimed. My eyes soon started close and I was welcomed by darkness.

Jimin's POV:

I was in the middle of dance practice when my phone started to ring. I walked over and answered it.

Hello

Hello, is this Park Jimin?

Yes it is, who is this?

Hi Mr. Park this is Seoul Memorial Hospital, there's been an accident with Y/N

What happened to her?

I can't tell you over the phone but can you come down here and the doctor will you when she gets out of surgery

Okay, I'm on my way

I hung up and stuffed my phone into my pocket.

"Jimin, what happened?" Hoseok asked, concerned.

"Y-Y/N's i-in the h-hospital." I stuttered. I was trying to hold in my tears. "I need to go to her." I said.

"We'll go with you." Namjoon said. We all made our way out of the building and got in a car with Jin behind the wheel. We then started heading to the hospital.

After about ten minutes, we arrived and instead of waiting for the others I jumped out of the car and ran inside and went to the receptionist.

"I'm Park Jimin, my fiancé is here." I said.

"What's your fiancé's name?" She asked me.

"Y/F/N (Your Full Name)." I answered her.

"Okay she's still in surgery so you'll have to wait here until the doctor finishes the surgery." She told me. As much as I didn't want to wait, I knew I had to and so I sat down in one of the chairs and put my head in my hands, letting the tears flow down my cheeks.

"Hyung, she's a strong girl she'll make it through." Jungkook assured me, rubbing my back.

"Who would want to do this to her? She's a sweet girl, I know she didn't do anything to deserve this." I said, looking at Jungkook with tears falling from my eyes.

"I know Hyung, we'll find out who did it." Jungkook said, before we heard Jennie running towards us.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry." Jennie said, hugging me.

"It's not your fault Jennie." I said. Maybe she knows who did this to her. "Jennie, do you know who did this to her?" I asked.

"Yeah, and she's already on her way to prison." She said.

"Who was it?" I asked, curious.

"It was Mina." She replied. "She's hated Y/N for awhile but she started hating her more when she found out that she's dating you but don't blame yourself Jimin, it's not your fault." Jennie said. "Y/N wouldn't want you to blame yourself." She added. I looked down and some of the tears fell off my face and went on the floor.

"What did Mina do to her?" I asked.

"She stabbed her." Jennie responded. I broke down crying again.

3 hours later

After three long hours, a doctor came out.

"Are you Park Jimin?" He asked me. I stood up suddenly, causing me to get dizzy but I didn't care about that.

"Yes I am." I replied. "How is she?" I asked him.

"She made it through the surgery and she lost a lot of blood but we will do everything we can to help her have a good recovery but right now she's still asleep from the sedative." The doctor told me.

"Can I see her?" I asked, hoping he would say I can.

"Yeah, right this way." The doctor said, leading the way.

"We'll let you be alone with her so we'll be right here Jimin." Yoongi Hyung said. I smiled faintly and nodded before following the doctor. We arrived in front of a door and I went inside to see Y/N connected to a lot of tubes. I walked over to her and pulled a chair next to the bed and held her hand.

"Please be alright baby, I can't live without you in my life and Soo-Jin needs her mother." I said, kissing her hand. "We need you in our lives, I don't want to lose you." I said, before more tears started flow out my eyes. The door then flung open and three people came inside. I looked to see it was Y/N's parents and Soo-Jin in her grandfathers arms.

"Oh my god, sweetie." Her mom said, before breaking down crying.

"What happened to her Jimin?" Her dad asked, handing me Soo-Jin.

"A girl that hated her, stabbed her." I replied.
____________________________________
That Mina's a bitch, she should just accept that she's not with Jimin. But she's going where she belongs but will that be the last time they have to worry about her?