~ 86 ~

Sunday 6:35 am:

I woke up to noise in the kitchen. My dad let Jimin sleep here in my bed, which surprised me because he would never let a boy sleep in my room with me but I guess it's because he trusts Jimin. I looked beside but didn't see Jimin, so I got out of bed and walked out and went towards the noise which was coming from the kitchen. When I walked in, I saw Jimin feeding Soo-Jin.

"So that's what I heard." I said, making him turn to look at me.

"I didn't mean to wake you baby, Soo-Jin got hungry." He said.

"It's alright Jimin, I was just wondering what was going on." I responded. I walked behind Jimin since he was sitting down and wrapped my arms around his neck. "So what did my dad want to ask you yesterday?" I asked, being my nosy self.

"He just wanted to ask when we'll set the date for the wedding." He answered. "Which we need to set because I can't wait much longer." He added.

"Well, we can't do it on Tuesday in two weeks because of my graduation." I said, sitting down beside him.

"Your graduation is in two weeks? Can I come watch you graduate?" He asked.

"Of course you can, all of you can." I replied.

"I get to see my baby graduate, I'll be tearing up from seeing my sweet baby graduate." He said.

"Really Jimin?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yes it's a big step in life and you're getting closer to doing what you might want to do." He said. "Which reminds me, what are you going to do when you graduate?" He asked, looking at me.

"I might be a nurse since I did study for it." I replied. He smiled before kissing my cheek.

"My baby wants to be a nurse." He said. I chuckled at his behavior before Soo-Jin talked.

"Mommy, daddy can I get a younger brother or sister?" She asked. Ever since she learned how to talk, she's been asking me this same question. Me and Jimin looked at each other before Jimin started talking.

"What do you think baby? Should we give her a younger sibling?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows in a seductive way.

"Let's wait until we get married okay?" I replied.

"Okay we'll wait until we're on our honeymoon." He said, before we heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"What are you three doing awake this early?" My mom asked.

"Soo-Jin got hungry." I answered. "So, Jimin brought her in here to feed and I woke up to the noise." I added.

"Oh okay." She said, grabbing a pan. Seeing her holding that pan reminds me of what happened before I moved out. My dad made her mad one day and she happened to be holding that pan and she hit him with it. All I heard was a bang coming from it, which made me laugh. I love my parents relationship, they get along and they don't always fight obviously they do fight sometimes but not all the time. "So when are you two going to set the date?" She asked us.

"Maybe two weeks after she graduates college." Jimin suggested.

"That's a good idea." My mom said. I agreed with him as well since it seemed like a good idea. After my mom finished making our breakfast, we went into the living room to watch TV together.