~ 67 ~

Friday 11:35 am:

Me - I hate being at school

Jimin - What happened baby?

Me - There's this one girl that keeps saying that I stole you from her and it's almost to the point where I'm about to hit her

Jimin - No hitting baby, just ignore her
Jimin - You didn't steal me from her, you had me first

Me - I'm trying to ignore her but it's kinda hard when she gets into my face and insults me
Me - And she's not only saying I stole you from she's also making fun of my size
Me - Like I'm sorry that I gained weight from having a baby that I love very much
Me - Why don't she have a baby to see how she likes gaining the weight?

Jimin - It's alright baby no matter what size you are, I'll still love you

Me - Awe thank you
Me - I have to go back to class now because the bell just rang

Jimin - Okay I'll talk to you later baby
Jimin - Love you <3

Me - Love you too Jimin
Me - Bye

Jimin - Bye

I put my phone in my pocket and started walking to class with Jennie. I had to bring Soo-Jin with me because no one was able to watch her but my teachers don't mind. She puts smiles on their faces unless she's crying. I had some of her diapers in my bag for when I have to change her. We got into the room and went to our seats, which mine is beside Jennie but also beside Mina. She better not do anything to Soo-Jin, she can do something to me but if she tries something on Soo-Jin I swear I'm going to go into mama bear mode and you do not want to see mama bear mode. I will do anything to keep Soo-Jin safe.

"Oh look who it is, it's the slut that claims she got pregnant from Jimin." Mina said, looking at me. I put my hand on Soo-Jin's back since she's in the carrier on my chest.

"Mina leave her alone, can't you see that her daughter is right there?" Jennie said. You can tell Mina didn't care.

"Why should I care? It's not like I'm claiming it's an idols baby." She said. She's lucky Soo-Jin is here or else I would've punched her. She doesn't want to admit that she can't have Jimin. Soo-Jin looks like Jimin. She has his eye smile, his eye color, and sometimes she acts just like him. I saw Mina's hand go up and heading towards Soo-Jin. I blocked her hand from hitting her and held onto her wrist.

"You dare try to hit my daughter again, I swear you'll have two black eyes." I said, pushing my tongue against the inside of my cheek. "And I will get the police involved and guess what? Jimin won't like you because he doesn't stand for someone hitting a child especially if they're this young." I added, trying not to lose my temper too much. I am in mama bear mode.

"Get your hand off of me!" Mina shouted.

"Not until you promise not to bother us anymore, because we don't need you pestering us and it's fine if you hit me but not my daughter, if you do that you shouldn't have any kids because you could serious harm the child, do you understand me?" I said. She didn't respond, just gave a look that she wasn't going to stay from us. "Do you understand me?" I repeated through clenched teeth.

"Fine but I'm not going to promise, but beware I will make your life a living hell." She said, pulling her wrist free. She walked away and out of the classroom. I felt a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. Me and Jennie both sat down and started paying attention to class once the teacher came inside.