~ 97 ~

Thursday 7:54 pm:

Me and Jimin were in the bedroom just cuddling on the bed while watching a movie. Soo-Jin is sleeping with Jungkook since she likes him the most except her father of course.

"Baby, we're alone." Jimin said, into my ear. I feel like I know where he's going. "We could do something since everyone is asleep." He continued.

"They could hear us Jimin." I said, looking at him.

"We'll be quiet." He said, pecking my lips. I swear if he continues this, I will do something.

"We both know that when we do that, you will make the bed hit the wall repeatedly and that will make a lot of noise." I said.

"I can't help it, I get carried away." He said, nipping at my ear.

"Wait until we have our own place and not staying at the dorm." I said, pecking his lips.

"Okay, I'll wait until then." He replied. "Let's go to sleep since we have to go look at the house tomorrow." He said, turning the movie and TV off. He turned the light off and we laid down and closed our eyes to go to sleep.

Five minutes later

There was a knock on the door and I got out of bed and walked over. I opened it to see Jungkook holding a crying Soo-Jin.

"What's going on? Why's Soo-Jin crying?" I asked him.

"She wants to sleep with her mom and dad and also there's thunder outside." He told me. "And children tend to go to their parents during thunderstorms." He added.

"Okay thank you Jungkook." I responded. "Come on baby, lets get to bed." I said, getting Soo-Jin. "She can stay with you tomorrow Jungkook." I told him.

"Okay, goodnight you two." He said, walking to his room. I closed the door and walked back to the bed. I put her between me and Jimin which made him stir awake.

"What's going on?" He asked, seeing Soo-Jin between us.

"She got scared of the storm." I replied, laying down.

"My poor baby." He said, putting his arm around her. "You're safe here with us." He said, kissing the top of her head. We then went back to sleep a few minutes later.