~ 90 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

One Week Later

Tuesday 4:35 pm:

Today's the day of mine and Jimin's wedding and I was more nervous than ever. I was in the room getting ready and also trying to calm my nerves. The door opened and my mom and dad walked inside.

"You look so beautiful pumpkin." My dad said.

"Thank you dad." I thanked him.

"Are you excited sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Yeah but I'm also nervous." I replied.

"That's normal sweetie." My mom said. "I was nervous when I married your father but I'm glad I did." She added.

"Same with me, I was nervous to marry your mother but it was the best day of my life." My dad said, smiling at my mom. The door opened and Jennie came inside.

"It's time." Jennie said, smiling.

"I'll see you all out there." My mom said, walking out of the room. Jennie is my bridesmaid of course since she's my best friend. Me and my dad walked out of the room and linked arms.

After everyone walked down, it was time for me to start walking with my father. The bride music started to play and we started walking down the aisle. I saw Jimin looking at me and it looks like he has tears in his eyes. I smiled while walking trying to hold in my tears. My dad handed my hand to Jimin and I stood in front of him. It was time for the vows.

"Ever since I first met you, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Whenever I see you or whenever I hear your voice, I smile. You make me the happiest man in the world. You brought our beautiful daughter into this world. She's very lucky to have you as her mother and I'm very lucky to be marrying a girl like you. There's no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. You and Soo-Jin are my everything, I'm grateful that I met you and got a beautiful daughter. I don't know what I would've done if I never met you. There's no one else like you because you're one in a million. We may have our bad times but we know that we'll get through it together. We know each other inside and out. You know me more than I know myself, you were always there for me whenever I was down and you always picked me back up when I fell. When I feel like I'm not good enough, you were always there to tell me than I'm more than anybody can ask for. I'm thankful for everything that you do. You never gave up on me and I'll never give up on you. You believe in me when no one else does and I believe that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. You never quit on what you want to do and I admire you for that. You showed me that I can achieve something when I work hard for it. I love you Y/N, and I will for the rest of my life until the day that I die and even after." He said. I was tearing up at his vows and I was holding myself back from hugging him right there because I know I have to say my vows.

"I'm very lucky to have met you, you made my life better than it ever was. Whenever you called or even texted me, I get butterflies in my stomach and I start smiling instantly. You were always there when I needed you the most. You knew whenever I was down even when I'm smiling. You were always cheering me on when I felt like quitting. I can't imagine my life without you and Soo-Jin. She's lucky to have you as her father. Whenever you have time, you would ask to come over to spend time with us and even when you knew you won't be able to you would still ask. You make my life more brighter than anybody else ever can. I can't wait to spend my life with you. You never gave up on me even when I wanted to give up, instead you would push me to continue and I'm happy you did. If not for you, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. I'm lucky that I'm marrying you. I love you more than anything and I'll love you until the day I die and even after I die. I love you Jimin." I said, a tear escaping my left eye.