~ 49 ~

Friday 12:26 pm:

I was at the cafe with Jennie talking until I decided to tell her about what happened yesterday.

"Jennie I forgot to tell you something that happened yesterday after school." I said, looking at her.

"What did I miss?" She asked, curious.

"Min-Jun came up to me after school when I was walking to work." I began to say before she interrupted me.

"He bothered you again?!" She exclaimed. I nodded after making her quiet down and not yell.

"But I probably did something so that he knows he shouldn't bother me anymore." I said.

"What did you do to him?" She asked, anxious to know.

"I kneed him in his downstairs area really hard." I told her. She bursted out laughing with me joining along.

"He might not be able to accidentally get some girl pregnant after that, damn I didn't know you were that violent." Jennie said, between laughs.

"I'm only violent when I need to be and that's not a lot." I responded. We looked at the time and saw that it was time to go to our next class. We threw our trash away except our drinks since we didn't finish them. When we arrived back at the school, I saw Min-Jun looking at me. He still looked mad about what happened yesterday but little did he know, I didn't care. We walked into the building and went to our class and sat down, waiting for the teacher to start the class.

2 hours later

I was at my apartment working on my homework when my phone vibrated. I looked to see that Yoongi texted me.

Yoongi - Jimin told me what you did yesterday
Yoongi - Good girl

Me - I do what I have to
Me - And also that bastard had it coming, excuse my language

Yoongi - It's alright and I'm proud of you defending yourself

Me - I am too
Me - He's still mad about it because he glared at me at school today

Yoongi - He did?
Yoongi - Be careful with him though because you hurt his most valued part of his body since he is a fuckboy

Me - Don't worry I'll be careful

Yoongi - I have to go to dance practice just thought I should say that I'm proud of you

Me - Okay and thanks
Me - And don't overwork yourselves

Yoongi - We won't bye Y/N

Me - Bye Yoongi