~ 96 ~

Wednesday 4:36 pm:

"What about this house baby? It looks beautiful." Jimin said, pointing at a house. I looked at the house and it wasn't no ordinary house, it was a huge mansion that looks like it could fit ten people.

"That's huge." I said, laughing. "But it is beautiful though." I added. Jimin started laughing along with me. We were trying to find a house or apartment to buy and of course we were looking through a website that showed houses and apartments for sale.

"Here's a house that's big but not too big and it has a gate around it." He said, pointing to it. I looked at it and it did look beautiful.

"Let's get that one, how much is it?" I asked. I looked at the price and my mouth dropped. "That place costs 15,000 dollars a month?" I said.

This is what the outside looks like:

"Maybe because it has six bedrooms

"Maybe because it has six bedrooms." He said. I looked at him with a 'really' look. "What? It does have six bedrooms." He said.

"Let's still get this house, it has a cute kitchen and big enough for kids." I said. He did what he had to do while I went to cook dinner. I saw Jin already in the kitchen cooking. "Do you need any help Jin?" I asked, walking to him.

"Yeah can you cut those for me?" He asked, pointing at some vegetables. I grabbed a knife and started chopping. "How's the house shopping going?" He asked.

"We found a house and Jimin is trying to get it." I answered him. When we get the house, I have to move everything out of my apartment that belongs to me and move it there which will be a lot of work.

"I can't wait to see it Y/N." He said, smiling. We finished making the food a few minutes later and we were all sitting around the table eating while conversing with each other.