~ 53 ~

2 weeks later

Saturday 3:34 pm:

I was getting worried because I missed my period and so I called Jennie.

Hello?

Jennie, can you come over?
It's an emergency

Okay I'll be over in about 5-10 minutes

Okay, I'll unlock the door for you so just walk
inside

Okay bye

Bye

I hung up and put my phone on the coffee table and put my head in my hands.

10 minutes later

Ten minutes went by and the door opened. I looked to make sure it was Jennie and it was. She walked to me and sat down beside me.

"What's the emergency?" She asked, worried. I looked at her before I replied.

"I missed my period." I told her. She widened her eyes.

"Wait weren't you supposed to get it last week?" She asked. She knows my cycle because it's the same as hers. She believes that they synced with each other and I wouldn't doubt it. I nodded my head and she made me stand up. She already knows that me and Jimin did it. "Let's go get you a pregnancy test Y/N." She said, pulling me towards the door.

"Jennie, I have to change I can't go out like this." I said, pointing at my clothes.

"Oh true, hurry up and change I'll wait here for you." She said, leaning against the door. I walked to my bedroom and picked out an outfit to wear.

This is your outfit:

I walked out and we left my apartment

I walked out and we left my apartment. We got in her car and she started the engine and started driving to the store. I was looking out the window when my phone vibrated in my lap. I looked down and saw a message from Jimin.

Jimin - Hey baby

Me - Hi Jimin

Jimin - Is something wrong baby?

Me - No I'm fine

Jimin - Are you sure?

Me - Yeah I'm sure Jimin

Jimin - Okay
Jimin - So what are you doing?

Me - I'm on the way to the store with Jennie
Me - I have to get something that's important

Jimin - Is it woman problems?

Me - I guess you can say it is

Jimin - What's that supposed to mean?

Me - You'll know later because we just arrived at the store

Jimin - Okay
Jimin - Have fun shopping with Jennie

Me - I will Jimin
Me - Love you bye

Jimin - Love you too baby
Jimin - Bye

I put my phone in my back pocket and followed Jennie into the store. We went to the aisle that had the pregnancy test and she grabbed two of them.

"Why do I need two?" I asked, confused.

"To make sure its right, you can't just go by one of them." She replied. I guess that makes sense. We got a few more things before she paid for the items. The cashier gave us a look and he wondered which one needed the pregnancy tests, which made me kinda embarrassed. After she paid, we walked back to the car and started heading back to my apartment.

15 minutes later

We finally got to my apartment and Jennie made me take the tests as soon as we walked inside. I walked to the bathroom and did what I had to do. We were waiting in the living room because it said it'll take about 3-5 minutes. The longer I waited, the more nervous I got.

"It's been 4 minutes Y/N, go check them." Jennie urged me. I stood up and walked back to the bathroom and looked at the results. They both said positive. I took them to Jennie because I wasn't able to talk. She looked at them to see that they were positive and she hugged me. "Congratulations Y/N!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks I guess." I said, still wondering how I'm going to tell Jimin. "Jennie, how am I going to tell Jimin? I don't know if he wants children right now because of what he does." I said, sitting down.

"How about we invite him over? That's if he's able to come over." She suggested. I thought about it and figured it's best to tell him now than wait until later. I nodded and gave her my phone to call him because I was still in shock. "What did you save him as?" She asked.

"Just go to the messages because he texted me when we were going to the store." I told her. She did what I said and she then called him.

"Hi Jimin it's Jennie, Y/N's friend, can you come over to her apartment?" She asked him. "Okay see you here soon." She said, before hanging up. "He's on his way and he sounded worried." She said.

"He did?" I asked. She nodded her head and we both waited for Jimin to arrive.

10 minutes later

After ten minutes or so, there was a knock on the door. Jennie went to answer the door and she let Jimin inside. He saw me on the couch looking down and I heard him walking towards me.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked, sitting down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at Jimin with a slight smile.

"Jimin please don't be mad." I said.

"What would I be mad about?" He asked, confused. I couldn't tell him so I handed him the pregnancy tests. He looked down and saw that they both said positive. "You're pregnant?" He asked, looking at me then back at the tests.

"Yes I am." I replied. "You're not mad at me, right?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not mad baby, I'm happy." He assured.

"Really?" I asked, starting to smile more. He put the tests down and pulled me into his embrace.

"Yes really, I'm excited to start a family with you." He said, hugging me tighter but not too tight. "True it was unexpected but that don't mean I'll leave you because you're pregnant, I'm not that type of guy that ditches a girl because she's pregnant. I thought something was going on when you were acting a bit different texting me." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you so much Jimin." I said, looking up at him.

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing me.

"This is too much for my heart." Jennie said. We pulled away and looked at her with a smile. "Now I'm getting baby fever, I'm going to see if my boyfriend will get me pregnant." She said, before running out of the apartment.

"I think I might be an aunt sooner than I thought." I said, chuckling.

"You're also going to be a mother." He said. "We have to my Hyungs and Jungkook the news." He said.

"Yeah but let's wait until tomorrow." I suggested.

"Okay baby." He said, before we both fell asleep on the couch from the excitement.
____________________________________
Turns out you're pregnant! Congrats!

And also I was listening to Losing You by Wonho while writing this chapter. I may have cried a little bit. I love that song so much. And I love Wonho.