~ 36 ~

Friday 4:01 pm:

I left the campus and started heading back to my apartment while listening to music, more specifically BTS music. I arrived back at my apartment and unlocked the door, walking inside. I put my stuff down and went to take a quick shower to relax. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning the water on.

10 minutes later

I was out of the shower and was starting to get ready. I put on the outfit I picked and did a natural makeup. I looked at the time and it was almost 4:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and I walked over and opened the door, revealing Jimin.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted.

"Hey, I'll be right back I have to get my phone." I said, running to my room and grabbed my phone then running back to him. "Okay let's go." I said, closing the door and locking it behind us. "So, where are we going?" I asked, curious.

"I figured we'll got to the beach and watch the sunset." He said, turning his head towards me and I saw his adorable smile making me smile.

"I've always wanted to watch the sunset at the beach ever since I was a child." I said, smile getting wider.

We walked to a black car and got in the back seat. He told the driver to take us to the beach.

"Why couldn't you go before?" He asked, looking at me.

"My parents said they didn't want to take a chance being on the beach around that time and I could've done it now that I'm older but I'm pretty busy with college and a job." I said, looking back at him. "But I'm happy I can finally see it." I added, smiling.

"It's very beautiful to watch and I have a few things planned for when we're at the beach." Jimin said, looking away after smiling. I was getting curious what he has planned but I decided not to ask him.

The car came to a stop and we both got out of the car. He put on a hat and mask to hide his identity just in case there were fans around. We walked onto the beach and started walking next to the waves. This reminds me of a part of a movie where the guy asks the girl to become his girlfriend. I've watched that movie about three times, of course when I wasn't as busy I am now.

"I wish I can come to the beach often but with my schedule and popularity, I can't because I might get swarmed by fans." He said, looking at the ocean.

It's rude how some fans don't know a thing called privacy. He deserves privacy and not people crowding him whenever he just wants to be a normal person.

"When was the last time you were at the beach Y/N?" He asked, looking at me.

"When I was in high school and with my ex." I responded.

"Who was your ex?" He asked, sounding curious.

"He's no one important I should've known what his plan was." I said, shaking my head to erase the memory.

"What did he do?" He asked.

"He had a bet with his friends to date me for three months and well that's in the past, we have live in the present and plus I'm over him. I haven't seen him in about five years." I said, smiling at him.

"Oh." Was all he said, before we decided to sit down on the sand.

We were looking out at the ocean. Being next to Jimin is making butterflies show up in my stomach, I guess I do like him like Hobi and Taehyung said.

2 hours later

The sun started going down making the scenery beautiful like I imagined it to be.

"The sunset is beautiful just like you Y/N." Jimin said. I looked at him and saw him staring at me. I blushed and looked away, hearing a chuckle coming from him. "Y/N, look at me." Jimin said.

I was too shy to look at him. He put his hand on my chin and gently turned my head to make me look at him, with a blush still evident on my cheeks. He started leaning in closer to me until his face was an inch away from mine. He pulled his mask down before speaking.

"Hit me if you don't like this." He said, before connecting his lips with mine.

I didn't respond until a second later. I felt him put his hand on the back of my neck and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then pulled away after a minute and he licked his lips.

"You didn't hit me." He said, smiling.

"Of course I didn't." I responded, smiling back at him.

"Y/N I like you, you're an amazing girl and you can be savage at times but it puts a smile on my face especially when you're being yourself. I'm happy that I texted you instead of Tae. So Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, smiling and looking me in the eyes. My eyes widened before my smile got bigger.

"Yes of course I will." I answered, hugging him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back. He pulled away with his arms still around me and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Y/N." He said. I never thought that my smile would get bigger but it got as big as it can get.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, staring at him with love.

We both got up off the sand and started walking next to the ocean while holding hands. I don't want this moment to end but I knew it was going to when it started getting dark. We got back in the car and the driver started taking me home. Me and Jimin were in the back seat talking. The car soon came to a stop and we both got out. We walked into the building and went to my apartment.

Once we were in front of my apartment door, I unlocked it then opened it before turning to face Jimin.

"Thank you for today Jimin." I thanked him, smiling.

He smiled, before pulling me into his embrace. He kissed the top of my head before placing a kiss on my lips. He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Y/N, I'll talk to you later." He said.

"I love you too Jimin, get back to your dorm safely." I said, pecking his lips.

"I will bye babe." He said, before walking away.

I turned and closed the door and leaned against it with my back. I smiled before walking to my room and started getting ready for bed. I took a shower, changed into my pajamas, plugged my phone up, then laid down in my bed after turning the light off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep while thinking about everything that happened today.