~ 52 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Monday 8:35 pm:

I was watching TV when there was a knock on my door. I stood up and walked to the door, opening it to reveal Jimin.

"Jimin what are you doing here?" I asked, letting him inside.

"I came to hang out with my beautiful girlfriend." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Isn't it kinda late to hang out?" I asked, looking at him.

"Nope." He said, connecting his lips with mine. Our lips were moving in sync and I felt his hands move down to my butt. He squeezed making me moan in the kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. His eyes were filled with lust, meaning he wants to do it now. He put his hands on my thighs and made me jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my room. He put me on my bed gently and hovered over me. "You're so beautiful." He said, before kissing me hungrily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him deeper in the kiss.

He started kissing down my jaw to my neck, leaving his marks. He sucked and bit on a spot on my neck that caused a moan to escape through my lips. He pulled away and lifted my shirt to take it off. It was soon on the floor somewhere. He reached under me and unclipped my bra, throwing it on the floor with my shirt. My hands instantly went to cover them but he grabbed my hands and put them beside me head.

"Don't cover yourself baby you're very beautiful." He said, smiling. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and started sucking on it, hard. He started pinching the other nipple adding more pleasure. He kissed down until he was in front of my womanhood. He pulled my sweatpants down and palmed my heat through my panties.

"Ahh Jimin." I moaned. He then put his hand under my panties and slid a finger up my folds to my clit. "Ahh shit." I moaned again.

"You like that baby?" He asked, rubbing circles in a fast motion on my clit. I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head violently. He ripped my panties off, literally and stuffed two fingers into my hole. He thrusted his fingers in and out of me while looking at the way my face was scrunching up from the pleasure. He put another finger in which caused me to let out a loud moan.

"Fuck." I moaned, grabbing a fistful of the sheets. My walls were starting to tighten around his fingers, signaling my high was getting closer. He pulled his fingers out, making a whine to fall from my mouth. Without warning, he put his face in front of my womanhood and started sucking on my clit. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to make him go deeper which made him groan. His groan sent me over the edge and I released into his mouth. He slurped all my juices up before pulling his face away from my womanhood, licking his lips.

He removed his shirt and threw it on the floor. I admired his abs before reaching out to touch them. I couldn't help myself, how can you not want to touch them when they're right in front of you? He went back to hovering over after I finished tracing his abs with my finger. He connected his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and made him turn so that I'm on top of him. I kissed down his jaw to his neck, leaving my marks on him until I got in front of his crotch. I unbuckled and unbuttoned his pant then pulled them down and off of him. He was just left in his boxers and I could see his member getting harder under the fabric of his boxers. There was also a wet patch caused by the pre-cum leaking from the tip.

I palmed him which made him throw his head back, moaning from the pleasure. I then hooked my fingers on the hem of his boxers and pulled them down, making his member come out and it stood proudly in front of my face. Once his boxers were off, I wrapped my hand around the base and kissed the sides up to the tip of his member, licking the pre-cum. I wrapped my mouth around his member and slowly started to bob my head up and down his member, while looking at him.

"Fuck baby." He moaned, looking at me. I went faster making louder moans to fall from his mouth. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, the tip hitting the back of my throat making me gag a little. "Fuck baby you're going to make me cum at this rate." He moaned, thrusting into my mouth faster. Tears were starting to build up in my eyes from the tip hitting the back of my throat.

I felt his member throb in my mouth, signaling he was getting closer to his high. His thrusts were getting sloppier and he soon shot his seeds into my mouth with some coming out of the sides of my mouth. I took his member out of my mouth with a pop and licked my lips, while looking at him. He pulled me onto the bed and hovered over me. He aligned his member to my hole and slowly started pushing into me. He stopped moving, letting me adjust to his size. Tears were falling from my eyes from the pain but I dealt with it.

"The pain will fade away soon baby." He assured. He kissed me to keep my mind off of the pain until the pleasure starts. After a few minutes, the pain subsided and the pleasure was starting to increase. I moaned in the kiss and he started to thrust in a slow motion. He pulled out of the kiss and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"F-Faster Jimin." I moaned. His thrusts got faster, making me moan again. "Ah fuck Jimin." I started scratching his shoulder, making him groan.

"Fuck baby, you feel so fucking good around my cock." He moaned into my ear. He thrusted faster making the bed start hitting the wall a bit. He put one of my legs on his shoulder to go deeper into me.

"Ahh fuck!" I threw my head back against the pillow, moaning loudly. He pulled out of me and made me go on all fours and slammed back into me hard. "Shit!" I loudly moaned. He leaned down and made his chest go against my back and reached around and began to rub circles on my clit while thrusting into me faster and harder.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight baby." He moaned next to my ear. He then started hitting a spot that gave me more pleasure.

"Right there Jimin!" I moaned. He continued hitting that spot until I felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm close!" I said, moaning.

"Hold it in a little bit longer baby." He demanded, thrusting at an inhuman speed. All that could be heard in the room was our loud moans, skin slapping against skin, and the bed slamming against the wall. His thrusting soon started to get sloppier and I knew he was getting closer to his high. "Cum with me baby." He moaned. I released around his member and he shot his seeds deep inside me. He continued thrusting to ride out our high, causing me get overstimulated. He pulled out of me and fell down beside me and I turned around onto my side. He covered both our bodies with the blanket and pulled me closer to him.

We were both breathing heavily and we were trying to catch our breaths.

"That was great baby." He said, turning his head towards me.

"Yes it was." I agreed. I started to feel tired and I fell asleep soon after.
____________________________________
This is the first smut chapter in this story.
I did this at 5 in the morning. But that's okay, figured it was time for it to happen.

You're welcome.