~ 56 ~

Tuesday 10:36 am:

It was the day after the announcement and I already started to get some hate but like Taehyung said, more fans were happy for us, supporting us, and also defending us from the haters. True all the hate hurt but like I told the members, I didn't let it bother me.

I was to my next class with Jennie. Whenever someone said something mean to me, she always defended me and some of them left me alone except for the three girls that saw me at the concert hall that one time. They kept saying that can't believe that Jimin would date someone like me, saying I'm too ugly to date him, or I don't deserve to be with him.

"Y/N you have to ignore them, they're just jealous that you're dating one of their favorite idols." Jennie said, when we got to the classroom.

"I know but shouldn't they be happy that they're with someone that makes them happy?" I asked, sitting down in my seat. I took the stuff I needed for the class out of my bag and put it in front of me on the desk.

"Yeah they should but some don't like that they're not with them." She said, looking at me after she got her stuff out. "I'm happy that you're with him because you make him very happy." She added.

"Yeah and you'll be able to meet him sometime." I said, smiling. Someone sat next to me and I turned to see Mina (A/N: Not Mina from TWICE) sitting down next to me. She's one of the three girls I mentioned before that's against me dating Jimin.

"Look who it is, the whore that stole Jimin from me." She said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jennie. I'm not going to speak because all that'll do is make things worse. "Jimin should break up with you, you're too damn ugly he deserves someone pretty like me." She said.

"Will you shut the hell up Mina? Now every guy likes you, you're fucking delusional." Jennie said, looking angry. "Why don't you just leave and leave her the bell alone?" Jennie added. Mina laughed before leaving and walking somewhere else. My phone then vibrated, signaling a message. I looked down and saw that it was a message from Jimin.

Jimin - Hey baby

Me - Hi Jimin

Jimin - Is everything okay? I saw all the hate you're getting
Jimin - I want to make sure you're alright

Me - I'm fine Jimin don't worry so much
Me - True it's getting on my nerves but people will be people

Jimin - That's true
Jimin - But please tell me if it's getting too much, I want you to be happy and not hurt from what all the hate says

Me - Jimin I'll be fine
Me - Like I said, I won't let the hate get to me

Jimin - Okay baby
Jimin - I have to go to dance practice I'll talk to you when I get done

Me - Okay bye Jimin
Me - Love you

Jimin - Love you too baby <3
Jimin - Bye

I put my phone back in my pocket and the teacher started the lesson.