~ 58 ~

8 months later

Thursday 12:36 pm:

"You're getting closer to your due date." Jennie said, while we were walking to the cafe.

"I still have one month left." I told her. Me and Jimin already announced that we're expecting and most of ARMY supports us and are congratulating us while others are not so happy.

"Yeah like I said, you're getting closer." She said. "Did you and Jimin go see what they gender of the baby is?" She asked, when we walked into the cafe.

"No we want to be surprised." I answered. We ordered what we wanted and sat at a table waiting. "Didn't you say you wanted to make Seo-joon get you pregnant?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"He said he's ready not for kids." She answered. "But that don't stop us from-" She started to say before I interrupted her.

"I don't need to hear it." I said, looking disgusted. "That's too much information for me and plus I've been getting in that kind of mood but I'm scared to do that while I'm pregnant." I said, pouting.

"That's normal." Jennie said. "Pregnancy does make your drive sky rocket." She added.

"How do you know these things?" I asked.

"Remember I'm in school to become an OBGYN?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, that's right." I said, when our order came to our table.

6 hours later

I was laying on the couch on my back when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw a message from Jimin, making a smile make its way to my face.

Jimin - Hi baby
Jimin - How are you feeling?

Me - If you minus the back aches and me being too tired to even clean the house, I'm fine

Jimin - I'm sorry baby
Jimin - Do you want me to come over and massage your back?

Me - Yeah but only if you're not busy

Jimin - I'm not busy I'm at the dorm
Jimin. - I'll be over in about 10-15 minutes baby

Me - Okay just walk in

Jimin - Okay see you when I get there baby

Me - Okay