~ 33 ~

Wednesday 9:36 am

Jimin - Hey Y/N
Jimin - I need to ask you something

Me - Okay what is it?

Jimin - What's your favorite place to be at this time of year?

Me - The beach, why?

Jimin - I was just wondering and since I didn't ask you before

Me - Oh okay
Me - I have to go since my second class just started

Jimin - Okay, I'll talk to you later
Jimin - Bye Y/N

Me - Bye Jimin

I put my phone on my desk beside my water bottle and looked at the front of the classroom. I heard someone sit down beside me and I turned to see my friend, Jennie, sitting down.

"You're late Jennie (A/N: Not the Blackpink Jennie, sorry)." I whispered, silently.

She turned to me and glared at me, before sticking her tongue out. I gasped silently then turned back to the front.

1 hour later

It was finally time for lunch, which we have a 45 minute lunch. So, me and Jennie decided to go to a cafè a little ways from the campus. We started walking while laughing about random things.

"Remember when you fell in the pool with your clothes on." Jennie said, laughing.

"That was not funny, some jerk pushed me in and the pool water was cold." I defended.

"It was funny, your hair was on your face making you look silly." She said, putting her hand on her stomach from laughing too much.

"I could have gotten pneumonia from that, you know." I said, opening the cafè door.

We walked to an empty table and sat down. We looked what wanted and ordered once we picked something.

"How are you and the wrong number guy doing?" She asked me.

I told her that a guy texted the wrong number and continued talking to him but I didn't tell her his name since she's a fan of BTS. If I told her that Jimin is the guy that texted my number, she'll freak out and keep pestering me to give her his number so she can talk to him and the rest of BTS. You can only guess who her bias is which is, a matter of fact, Jimin.

"We're doing great and he's a funny guy but his friend told me that he's been acting different and doesn't know why." I said, when our order arrived.

I wish I knew what was bothering Jimin. Could it be because he's thinking about the girl that he likes and wants to confess to? That's the only reason I could think of that he could possibly be acting different.

"Maybe he has a lot going on lately and his mind is focused on whatever is happening." She said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah a lot is going on because he's a K-Pop idol." I thought to myself.

"Yeah I guess." I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"Y/N I'm having a party on Saturday at my house, you should come and have some fun and I'll make sure no one pushes you into the pool." She said.

I've only been to one of Jennies parties and it was crazy. People were drunk, so drunk they were all knocked out on the floor. She lives with her brother and he doesn't mind her having parties because he joins them and gets drunk. I swear when I was at the party, he flirted with me. I brushed it off since he was drunk but if he does it again, I will slap him so hard he'll become sober again.

"Fine I'll go." I responded. She smiled and we had to go to our next class.

5 hours later

Wednesday 3:45 pm:

Jimin - Hey Y/N

Me - Hey Jimin
Me - What's up?

Jimin - Nothing much, just in the studio getting ready to go live on vlive
Jimin - What's up with you?

Me - Just working on homework I got today
Me - Which I hate doing

Jimin - That sucks
Jimin - When are you free next?

Me - Tomorrow I have to go to class and then I have to go to work and Friday I just have one class so I'm available Friday afternoon at like 4 pm
Me - Why?

Jimin - I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out

Me - Okay, I'll love to hang out with you

Jimin - Okay, I'll come pick you up Friday at 4 pm

Me - Alright, I better finish my homework

Jimin - Okay, bye Y/N

Me - Bye Jimin, have fun talking to your fans

Jimin - I will, bye

Me - Bye