~ 37 ~

Saturday 2:38 pm:

"What about this dress Y/N?" Jennie asked, holding up a dress that was a bit too short for my liking. We're at the mall shopping for dresses to wear to her party even though she has tons of clothes.

"I'll go try it on." I said, grabbing the dress and walking to the changing rooms and went in one. I changed into it and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Come out let me see it on you." Jennie said, through the door. I sighed and walked out. Jennie was looking me up and down, seeing how I look in the dress. "Girl, that looks beautiful on you." She said, smiling. I looked at the price and widened my eyes, seeing how much it costed.

"Jennie I can't get this dress, it costs too much." I said, looking at her.

"I'm paying for it not you." She said. I sighed then went back into the changing room and changed back into my original clothes. After changing back into my clothes, I walked out with the dress and met up with Jennie at the shoes. "These shoes will look great with that dress Y/N." She said, showing me the shoes. I grabbed them and examined them, agreeing that they will work with this dress and they're pretty cute.

"I forgot to ask, what time is the party?" I asked her. She thought for a bit before answering. That's just like her, to forget everything even if it's planned by her.

"At 7 but be there by 6." She said.

"Okay then." I said, before being dragged to the register and got the items checked out and paid for. We decided to get something to eat since it's a bit past lunch time and we didn't eat since this morning. We walked to the food court and tried to decide what kind of food we wanted since there were different food places here. "Where should we eat at Jennie? There's so much to choose from." I said, looking at her.

"Let's go to the Burger B, I heard their food is good." She answered. Before I was able to respond, she started dragging me to the place. We went inside and looked for what we wanted to eat. I soon found something and waited for a waiter. We ordered and started talking. "You seem happier today Y/N, what happened?" Jennie asked, suddenly.

"Can't I just be happy?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yeah of course you can but tell me why you're more happier." She demanded.

"Fine, I have a boyfriend but I'm not telling you who it is." I answered.

"Is it that wrong number guy?" She asked, excited. I nodded causing her to squeal a little. I gave her a 'what the hell' look. "Don't judge me, now when are you going to tell me his name?" She asked, serious.

"Uhh, I'm scared to tell you." I said, when our order came.

"Why?" She asked, starting to eat her food.

"Because you know him." I said, drinking my drink.

"Girl I know a lot of boys." She said. I looked at her with a worried look before speaking.

"You don't know him personally." I said, before eating. I can tell she was thinking but then she hit the table, causing it to shake.

"Is it a celebrity?" She asked, waiting for the answer while staring at me. All I did was nod and she started naming celebrities. Some of them wasn't even close.