~ 72 ~

(A/N: I meant to put a picture of what the ring looked like in the last chapter but forgot so this is what it looks like:

Wednesday 8:36 am:

I was in the living room waiting for Jennie to get done getting dressed for our classes today. I didn't get the chance to tell her about the engagement because when I got home, she was asleep with Soo-Jin on her bed. After an eternity of waiting, she finally walked out of her room. Soo-Jin was at her grandmas for two days. My mom was overseas which is why she is now able to see Soo-Jin now. My moms face when she saw Soo-Jin was priceless. Her expression was mixed with joy and happiness.

"Sorry for the wait Y/N." Jennie apologized.

"It's fine Jennie." I assured her. We walked out and went to the elevator and pressed the button to call it. "And I have to tell you something." I said, looking at her. She turned towards me and smiled.

"What is it?" She asked, curious. I don't know why I'm nervous to tell her, she's my best friend and she knows everything even though sometimes that can be scary.

"Jimin proposed to me last night when we were at the restaurant." I announced. Her eyes widened and her mouth went into the shape of an 'o'.

"Really?! Congratulations Y/N! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly. "Let me see the ring." She said, pulling my hand to her face. "Ahh I'm jealous!" She shouted.

"You don't have to yell Jennie, I'm right here and I'm surprised still have my hearing." I said, when the elevator doors opened. We walked inside and I pushed the button for the lobby.

"I thought I was going to be the first one to get engaged." Jennie said, looking at me. "Why can't Seo-Joon propose to me already?" She whined.

"Maybe he's just waiting for the right time." I said.

"Yeah maybe you're right but me and him has been dating for almost a year and half." She said.

"He doesn't want to rush into it." I assured her. The doors opened and we started walking to college.

"I guess." She said, chuckling slightly.

15 minutes later

Thankfully, our class starts at like 9:30 so when we arrived we had time to go to my locker. When I opened my locker, it was soon slammed shut and luckily I didn't stick my hand in yet. I saw Mina leaning against the locker beside mine.

"What do you want Mina?" I asked, getting annoyed with her presence.

"How long are you going to believe Jimin would date a girl like you?" She asked. "I'm more his type not you." She added.

"No it's more like YOU'RE not his type because he doesn't like jerks like you." I replied.

"He could just be dating you out of pity because no one else would date you." She said. She was really starting to get on my nerves. I'm trying so hard not to bang her head against the damn locker. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a message from Jimin.

"Mina leave her alone and find someone else to bother." Jennie said, standing between me and Mina. Jennie knows how I am when I'm angry and that's something you don't want to see.

Jimin - Hey baby

Me - Hi Jimin

Jimin - What's the matter? Did something happen?

Me - A girl is just pissing me off by saying you're only with me out of pity

Jimin - That's not true and you know that

Me - I know but I am starting to get angry and the only thing keeping me from doing something to her is Jennie standing me and her and I don't want to go to jail

Jimin - Why does she think that I'll only be with you through pity?

Me - Because she said that I'm not your type and that she is
Me - But I told her that jerks aren't your type

Jimin - It's true, you're more my type
Jimin - Because you're a nice, caring girl and also an amazing mother

Me - of course I am

Jimin - And you're also savage

Me - Makes life much more interesting
Me - Now I have to go to class now, I'll talk to you later Jimin

Jimin - Okay love you baby

Me - Love you too
Me - Bye

Jimin - Bye
____________________________________
Mina is being a jerk to Y/N. She's jealous of Y/N because she has such an amazing fiancé and she doesn't.