~ 65 ~

Monday 6:36 am:

Jimin - I know you might not be awake but I want to come over

Me - I am awake, Soo-Jin got hungry

Jimin - Oh okay I'm coming over

Me - Are you allowed to come over this early in the morning?

Jimin - As along as I tell someone where I'm going

Me - Okay then make sure you tell someone I don't need a repeat of last time

Jimin - I forgot to tell them okay geesh

Me - Uh huh now hurry up

Jimin - I'll be there in about 10 minutes

Me - Okay get here safely

Jimin - I will bye

I was in the bedroom feeding Soo-Jin when my bedroom door opened.

"Girl what are you doing awake this early?" A sleepy Jennie asked.

"Soo-Jin got hungry." I told her. She looked like she forgot that I had a baby. "Did you seriously forget that I had Soo-Jin?" I asked, chuckling.

"No of course not, I'm still waking up you meanie." She said, walking out. I followed behind her since I finished feeding Soo-Jin, who was in my arms.

"Jimin is coming over by the way." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Are you two going to do something that includes a bed?" She asked. I widened my eyes before responding.

"What? No, that would lead to another child." I said.

"Not if you use protection." She said, smirking. I rolled my eyes walking into the living room. Before I was able to sit down, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it Jennie!" I shouted. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Jimin smiling.

 I walked over to the door and opened it to see Jimin smiling

"Hi baby and hello angel." He said, looking at Soo-Jin. She giggled making both of us chuckle. She stuck her arms out for him to hold her. He reached over and put her against his chest and walked inside.

"She missed you Jimin." I told him. "So did I." I added.

"I missed you both as well, I hate being away from the both of you." He said, pecking my lips. We sat down in the living room when Jennie walked into the room.

"Hi Jimin." She said, smiling.

"Hey Jennie." He responded. Soo-Jin was playing with Jimin's fingers while he was making funny faces at her. "How have you been since the last time I saw you?" He asked, looking at her.

"Busy with school and all." She answered. "Just like this crazy girl right here." She added, hitting my arm.

"Hey, I'm not crazy~" I whined, making Jennie and Jimin surprised. I don't usually whine that often.

"Are you whining baby? That's adorable." He said, pecking my cheek. I gave him a death glare making him go back to playing with Soo-Jin.

"He's right, your whine is so cute." Jennie said, smiling.

"I hate you both." I said, standing up and walking into the kitchen while they laughed. I grabbed a cup and got water. I walked back in to see Soo-Jin asleep in Jimin's arms with Jennie and Jimin looking at her with smiles on their faces, well at least I think Jennie is smiling because I can't see her face all I see is the back of her head. "That's so cute." I said, but not too loud to wake her up.

"Isn't it? I can't wait to have my own kids and see my boyfriend hold them." Jennie said. "I got baby fever again." She added. Me and Jimin chuckled at her comment.

"Then why don't you go try for one?" I said, sitting down carefully to not wake up Soo-Jin.

"Because he said that he's not ready for kids." She responded.

"That's understandable, you're still young." Jimin said.

"Says the one that got me pregnant and I'm the same age as her." I said, looking at him.

"I'm sorry but I don't regret a thing because we got this beautiful human being right here." He said, looking at sleeping Soo-Jin. "Which I'm going to put her in her crib." He said, standing up and walking to my room.

"Marry him Y/N marry him." Jennie said.

"Seriously Jennie?" I said. "And I will one day." I added.

"You better, he's the one for you." She said. "He's sweet, handsome, caring, kind. Basically everything that a girl looks for, well I can't speak for all of them but still." She said, sitting back.

"Yeah, I'm lucky I met him even if it was because he texted the wrong number." I said, not realizing I'm smiling.

"It was fate for you to meet him." Jennie said, when Jimin walked back into the room.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked, sitting back down and put an arm around my shoulder.

"Stuff." Jennie replied, making me chuckle.

"What kind of stuff? Is it dirty stuff?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows while smirking.

"We weren't talking about anything nasty you dirty man." I said. "Is that the only stuff that's in that head of yours?" I asked.

"No I think about other stuff." He replied. He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered something. "But I do think about you with no clothes on and underneath me." He whispered. I blushed at that.

"Shut up or else I'll hit you." I said. Jennie laughed before getting up.

"I'm going to go sleep a bit more before I have to go to class in a couple hours." She said, walking away.

"We're alone, why don't we do something?" He said, smirking.

"No Jennie is just in her room and Soo-Jin is sleeping." I said, standing up. "I have to sleep more before work, you can come sleep with me if you want but we're not doing anything but sleep." I added.

"Okay, let's go sleep baby." He said, standing up and dragging me to my bedroom.