~ 54 ~

Sunday 9:36 am:

I woke up in the bed next to Jimin, which made me smile remembering yesterday. I still can't believe I'm going to be a mother but I'm lucky to have Jimin. I was looking at his sleeping face but his eyes started to open. He smiled when he saw me looking at him.

"Good morning baby." He said, rubbing his eyes. I found it very cute when he does that.

"Morning Jimin." I said, getting out of bed and walked to the bathroom to splash water on my face. He came into the room and started doing his business. "You can't wait until I leave the room?" I asked, chuckling.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen it before." He responded. I gave him a straight face before walking out and closing the door behind me. I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. While I was cooking, Jimin came into the room and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't forget, we're going to my dorm to tell the members the news." He reminded me. I clearly forgot about it to be honest.

"Okay, then put your clothes on because I'm almost done cooking breakfast." I said, turning the stove off and wiggled out of his grip and put the food on the plates.

"Alright baby." He said, walking away to put his clothes on. We didn't do anything last night, he apparently just likes sleeping in his underwear for some reason, I guess to let his "friend" breath. He came back in and we started eating our breakfast. Before he was able to take one bite of his food, his phone rang. "I'll be right back." He said, running to the bedroom to answer his phone. A few minutes later he came back.

"Who was it?" I asked, probably already knowing the answer.

"It was Jin Hyung wondering where I am." He replied, eating his food. We finished eating and I went to get changed into something that's not my pajamas. I found an outfit to wear and I put it on.

This is your outfit:

"I'm ready Jimin." I said, walking towards him. I had my phone and keys in my hand. We walked out and went to an expensive looking car parked on the side of the road, which must be his. "This is your car Jimin?" I asked.

"Yeah, you like it?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I nodded my head before in the car. I buckled up and he started the engine. He put the car in drive then drove to the dorm.

10 minutes later

He came to a stop and shut the engine. We got out and walked to the doors while hiding me the best he can. There was a flash and I knew what was going to end up happening. We got inside and walked to the elevator.

"I'm sorry about that baby." He apologized.

"It's okay, but I think it's best if you announce that you're dating me." I said.

"Are you sure? You might get hate." He said, worried.

"I can handle it Jimin." I assured. "I won't let the hate get to me." I added.

"Okay but I'm still going to worry." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I know you will." I said, pecking his lips. The elevator came to a stop and we walked out once the doors opened. We walked into the dorm and saw Jin in the kitchen cooking something. Jimin took me to the kitchen and Jin turned around and saw us walking in.

"Hi Y/N, how have you been?" He asked me.

"I've been good." I responded, sitting down on the stool.

"Hyung, are the other members here?" Jimin asked. Jin thought before responding.

"Yeah they are, they're in their rooms." Jin answered.

"Thank you Hyung." Jimin said. "Can you take Y/N to the living and sit with her for a bit? We need to tell you all something." Jimin added.

"Okay I will Jimin." Jin said. Jimin walked away to get the others. Me and Jin went to the living room and sat down on the couch, talking about random things. Everyone soon came into the room and I walked beside Jimin.

"What is this about Jimin? Why do we all have to be in the room at the same time?" Yoongi asked, curious. Jimin looked at me and motioned me to tell them.

"Well umm we have some news." I started to say.

"What's the news?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm pregnant." I announced. They were all shocked by the news. They didn't say anything just sat there with surprised looks on their face.

"Y-You are?" Jungkook asked. I nodded my head and everyone started cheering.

"Yayy! We're going to be uncles!" They said in unison. Me and Jimin laughed at their behavior. My phone then vibrated and I looked down to see a tweet from Dispatch. I looked at Jimin and he looked worried since he saw what it was. I opened the tweet and saw that it was a picture of me and Jimin outside the dorm building. The others didn't see me looking at my phone since they were to engrossed in celebrating them becoming uncles.

"Everything will be okay baby." He assured me. I smiled at him faintly when the others finished celebrating.

"I'm so happy for you both." Namjoon said, hugging both of us. We hugged him back and he then pulled away.

"I need to talk to Y/N real quick." Jimin said, pulling me to the kitchen. "Do you want me to announce that we're dating now or wait until tomorrow?" He asked.

"I think it's best if you do it now." I replied. He nodded and grabbed his phone then called his manager. He walked out of the room and started talking to the manager. Someone walked into the room and it was Taehyung.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asked, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

"When me and Jimin was walking to the dorm entrance someone took a picture of us but Jimin had me covered up and now it's on Dispatch." I told him. "Me and Jimin both agreed to announce that we're dating but not me being pregnant." I added.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Y/N, they always try to get the scoop on us and they invade our privacy to try to get something." He said, walking to me.

"But Jimin is worried that I'll get hate which I already knew because some fans don't want to accept that you'll won't be with them." I said, chuckling a little bit.

"Most of our fans will defend you and support the relationship." He assured me.

"Thank you Taehyung, you're a great friend." I said, smiling widely at him.

"I'm always here for you Y/N and I always will be, so will the others." He said, putting the cup down and hugged me. I hugged him back and someone walked into room, making us pull out of the hug.

"My manager said that we'll make a statement tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Did you tell him I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"I did but he said we'll wait until after you're two months into the pregnancy." He said. I nodded my head and for some reason I got very tired and my eyes started to close. "Baby!" I heard Jimin exclaim before everything went black.