~ 82 ~

Wednesday 11:36 am:

"Sweetie, someone is here to see you." My mom said, letting the person into the room. Jimin walked inside and came towards me.

This is what he's wearing:

"Hi baby." He said, hugging me.

"How did you find out where my parents lived?" I asked, curious.

"Your mom told me." He told me. "I called your phone but she said you were asleep and when I told her I wanted to visit you she gave me the address and here I am." He added.

"Thank you mom." I thanked her.

"A man shouldn't be away from someone he loves and I know how much he loves you." She said. "Now I better go feed Soo-Jin before she kills us all." My mom said, walking out. Me and Jimin laughed at what she said. He then laid down beside me and pulled me into his embrace, gently so he wouldn't hurt me.

"I missed you baby." He said, rubbing my shoulder.

"I missed you too Jimin." I said, looking at him. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine. No matter how many times he kisses me, I still get butterflies in my stomach. "Now what we're you doing before I came in?" He asked.

"A drama called True Beauty." I answered him.

"I heard that's a great drama." He said.

"It is, it's very good." I said. "I love it." I added, putting my head on his shoulder and started watching the drama with him. The bedroom door opened and my mom came in with lunch for both me and Jimin. My parents loves Jimin because he's a sweet and caring man. He's never treated me wrong and he's a great father to Soo-Jin.

"Here's lunch you two lovebirds." She said, smiling. She then walked out and Soo-Jin came running, well wobbling, into the room.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She yelled. Jimin picked her up and put her in his lap.

"How's my little princess doing?" He asked, smiling sweetly at her.

"I've been good daddy, me and mommy missed you." She replied, hugging him.

"I missed you both too." He said, hugging her back. We started eating lunch while watching cartoons since that's what she wanted to watch.

My mom came and got the trash and Soo-Jin went with her to try to help, which made me and Jimin smile.

"Baby I'm sorry these things happened to you." Jimin apologized.

"It's not your fault Jimin, you didn't tell Mina to hurt me and excuse my language but." I said, looking at him. "She's a bitch and now she's in jail and away from us." I said. He chuckled before kissing me.

"I love you baby." He said, looking at me.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. Without realizing how sleepy I was, I fell asleep.