~ 45 ~

I woke to an arm around me and I turned and saw Jimins sleeping face, which is adorable. I slowly got out of his embrace so I wouldn't wake him and walked out of the room. I was feeling better than I was yesterday but I still felt a bit sick. I walked to the bathroom to do my business before going to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. After my business was done, I went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. There was soon footsteps coming into the room and I turned to see Jimin walking into the kitchen while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Jimin." I said, smiling.

"Morning." He said in his morning voice. I would be lying if I said it didn't sound attractive. He sat down at the island and put his head down. I finished breakfast, so I put it on two plates and gave him his plate then sat down next to him.

"So Jimin what do you have to do today?" I asked. He started thinking before responding.

"I think I have dance practice today." He replied.

"Don't overwork yourself, take a break when you get tired and tell the others that too." I said.

"I will baby." He said, before looking at me and went to kiss me.

"No your morning breath does not smell good." I said, putting my hands out against his chest.

"Come on we all know you love my morning breath." He said, smirking.

"This is the first time I've smelled it." I said, standing up and getting ready to run.

"Come on, come give you morning breath boyfriend a kiss we both know you want to." He said, standing up and walking towards me.

"Don't you dare Jimin." I warned. He started running making me run away. "No!" I shouted, running to me room and closing the door but failed. He bursted through and we both fell on the bed with him hovering over me.

"I like this position baby, you look sexy under me." He said.

"You are a pervert I swear." I said, trying to push him off.

"You love my perverted side, don't deny it." He said, leaning down. I squinted my eyes at him making him chuckle before connecting his lips to mine. I obviously kissed him back, despite the morning breath. The kiss started to get heated but before we got any further his phone started ringing. He pulled away and turned his attention to his phone. "Stupid phone, ruining everything." He said, getting off of me. He answered the phone and walked back in front of me.

"Yeah I'm still here with Y/N." He said to the person on the phone. He leaned down and put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him. "Okay Hyung, I'll meet you at the company bye." He said, hanging up the phone. "I have to go now but is it alright if I use your toothbrush so I don't go with bad breath?" He said. I couldn't respond so I just nodded my head making him smirk. "Got you all hot, didn't I?" He asked, smirking then walking away to my bathroom. I just sat there thinking about what was going to happen if his phone didn't ring. I shook the thought out of my head before changing into my work clothes.

Jimin came back with his clothes on and smiled at me. He kissed me before leaving to go to the company. I got everything I needed for work and walked out the door, locking it after.

2 hours later

Jungkook - Hey Y/N

Me - Hi Kookie

Jungkook - How are you this fine morning?

Me - Just dandy

Jungkook - Why? What happened?

Me - I had to go to work that's what happened
Me - But I don't care anymore, I do what I have to

Jungkook - Hyung said you were sick yesterday
Jungkook - Shouldn't you still be at home resting?

Me - I should be but I can't afford to miss work again
Me - And plus I'm feeling a bit better than I did yesterday

Jungkook - Are you sure you'll be able to work?

Me - Yeah I'll be able to don't worry Kookie

Jungkook - Okay but rest when you can
Jungkook - And I have to go back to dance practice

Me - Okay don't overwork yourselves Kookie
Me - Bye

Jungkook - We won't bye Y/N
____________________________________
"That" scene isn't happening yet.

When there is smut in the chapter, I will put a warning beside the chapter name.