~ 79 ~

Thursday 7:36 pm:

Jimin's POV:

I was in my dressing room getting ready but all that was on my mind was Y/N. She hasn't woken up yet and the doctors are trying to figure out why. They told me she should've woken up from the sedative by now, which makes me more worried than before. Soo-Jin is staying with her parents since I'm too busy to have her stay with me, even though I wish I could stay with her. ARMY doesn't know what happened to Y/N, since I haven't told them.

"Jimin hurry up, we have to get on stage in a few minutes." Namjoon said. I quickly finished putting my outfit on and the makeup artists did what they had to do.

After they finished, we went on the stage and started the concert. When we were performing butterfly, tears started to build up in my eyes. The members saw and came and hugged me.

The song came to an end and I heard ARMY sounding worried. I turned and saw that I was on the screen and that I had tears in my eyes. I figured it was time I tell them what happened.

"ARMY." I began to say. "I have some sad news about my fiancé." I said. They all stayed quiet so I can finish. "She's in the hospital for a stab wound from someone that don't like her but the person who did it is in prison for what they did, and it's been two days and she still hasn't woken up so please keep her in your prayers." I said, tearing up more. "I need her here with me and Soo-Jin I can't imagine my life without her, I go to the hospital whenever I'm able to but it's not enough I want her to wake up ARMY." I said, crouching down and started crying more.

"ARMY please pray for her and Jimin she's a strong girl she'll wake up, don't lose hope." Namjoon said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "We're all hoping for her to wake up, she knows everyone needs her here and she's fighting." He added.

We began singing with me still crying. I know ARMY is worried and most of them support mine and Y/N's relationship but some don't. We then started singing again.

2 hours later

We were soon back at the dorm and I went straight to my room to grab some clothes to change into when I get out of the shower. I went to the bathroom and locked the door then stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. I just stood in the shower and without realizing, tears made their way out of my eyes.

"Please wake up Y/N." I said, through tears.
____________________________________
I made a poll for this story. The link is in my bio.