~ 59 ~

Thursday 6:48 pm:

The door to my apartment opened and footsteps came into the room.

"I'm here baby." Jimin said, sitting down on the edge of the couch. "Let's get you into sitting position." He said. I tried my best to sit up but with my big belly it makes it harder to sit up. Jimin helped me sit up since he knows that it's hard for me to do it myself. He then made me turn so my back was facing him and started massaging my lower back.

"That feels so good." I said. The apartment door then opened and Jennie walked inside with Seo-joon. "How was the date you two?" I asked, turning around and leaning against Jimin.

"This idiot decided to eat Kimchi and now his breath smells terrible." Jennie whined.

"What? I love Kimchi." He said. Me and Jimin laughed at them bickering. "Come give your boyfriend a big kiss." Seo-joon said, puckering his lips.

"In your dreams mr. garlic breath." Jennie said, walking to the room they're sleeping in.

"See how I'm getting treated?" Seo-joon said, walking into the living room and sitting down on the other side of me.

"She loves you Seo-joon." I said, looking at him.

"She better." He said. "Because I bought her a $300 diamond necklace." He added. I widened my eyes at what he said.

"That's one expensive necklace." Jimin said, placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"Yeah it is, I got it for her birthday tomorrow." He said.

"I forgot that it was her birthday tomorrow." I said, remembering.

"It's alright, the baby is going to be her late present since she'll be an aunt." Seo-joon said.

"True." I agreed. Jennie walked back into the room and sat on her boyfriends lap.

"I'm excited for next month." She said, out of the blue.

"Why?" I asked. She gave me a 'really' look before responding.

"I'm going to be an aunt." She said. "Did you really forget that you're due next month?" She asked, laughing.

"Oh yeah." I said, laughing with her.

"Wow baby, forgetting about our child that's inside your belly." Jimin said, chuckling.

"Shut up, I have a bad memory and you know that." I said.

"How can you forget when your belly is that big?" Jennie said, pointing at my stomach.

"Come on Jennie, leave the poor girl alone." Seo-joon said.

"Thank you." I thanked him. I was starting to get tired maybe from pregnancy but I decided to head to bed. "I'm getting tired I'm going to bed." I said, standing up but with Jimin's help.

"I'm going to sleep here with you tonight since it's late." Jimin said, walking me to my bedroom. He helped me change into my pajamas and helped me into bed.

This is your pajamas:

"You look sexy in that outfit baby

"You look sexy in that outfit baby." He said, climbing into bed with me in his boxers and shirt.

"Do you have a pregnancy fetish or something?" I asked, looking at him.

"No." He said. I was doubting that but I decided to question anymore. I cuddled up as close as I can to him and closed my eyes, falling asleep.