~ 43 ~

Saturday 6:30 pm:

I was in my room trying to find an outfit that doesn't look too fancy and doesn't make it look like I didn't try.

"Fuck it." I said, grabbing an outfit. I started putting it on then did my hair and makeup afterwards.

This is what you're wearing:

I grabbed my phone and started walking to the bus stop

I grabbed my phone and started walking to the bus stop. I saw that the bus hasn't arrived yet so I went on my phone, scrolling through social media. The bus pulled up and everyone got on and sat down. I sat in the front and listened to music while the bus was moving.

15 minutes later

The bus came to a stop and I got off the bus and walked to the venue. This time it was crowded, I should've came here earlier but I just shrugged my shoulders and squeezed through the crowd the best I can. Jimin always gives me the VIP pass with the ticket but I feel like it's not fair to the other ARMY but I don't want to tell Jimin that. I made it through and walked to their dressing room after the security guard looked at the pass. I walked up to a room that said "dressing room" and knocked before walking inside.

"Y/N!" I heard my name being shouted. I looked to the source and it was Hobi.

"Hi Hobi." I said, smiling. He engulfed me in a hug and picked me up and twirled me around. I was laughing while getting dizzy.

"Hoseok put her down, I think she's getting dizzy." Jin said. He put me down and I kinda lost my balance and fell on the floor.

"Baby are you okay?" Jimin asked, kneeling beside me and helped me stand up.

"I'm fine just a bit dizzy." I replied. I laughed and Jimin helped me sit down on the couch. "You all look handsome in your outfits." I complimented.

"Thank you Y/N." Jungkook responded.

"Of course I do, I'm worldwide handsome." Jin said, making everyone laugh since we saw that coming.

"Thanks babe and you look cute in yours." Jimin said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Thanks." I said, chuckling. The door opened and it was the security guard coming in to tell me to go to my seat. "I'll see you all after the concert." I said, walking out of the room. I went into the arena and looked for my seat which is in the front row like always. I then had to wait for the concert to start. The concert started a few minutes later.

This is what they sang:

The concert sadly came to an end and I started walking to their dressing room. I knocked to make sure they're not changing before opening the door. They turned their heads towards me and they were all smiling at me.