~ 87 ~

2 weeks later

Wednesday 8:35 am:

Today's mine and Jennies graduation. BTS came with my mom, dad, and of course Soo-Jin. Me and Jennie was in the room with all the other seniors waiting for the ceremony to start and we were in a gowns and wearing our caps.

"Is it normal to be nervous?" Jennie asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"It's completely normal, hell I'm nervous too." I replied.

"All seniors please make your way to the auditorium in alphabetical order!" The person on the comm said.

"I'll see after graduation Y/N." Jennie said, going to her spot. I went where I had to go and we all started walking to the auditorium. We sat down and I looked at the stands and saw Jimin waving at me with Soo-Jin in his lap. I smiled when the ceremony started.

25 minutes later

My name was about to be called which made me more nervous than before.

"Y/F/N (Your Full Name)!" The principal announced. I made my way up on the stage and shook the principals hand and grabbed my diploma using the other hand.

15 minutes later

Graduation was finally over and I was looking for someone.

"We did it Y/N!" Jennie exclaimed, running to me and wrapped her arms around my body. "I'm so happy we graduated! It took forever!" She added.

"I know right, we can finally relax minus our jobs." I responded. "Which I have to find somewhere that's hiring nurses." I added.

"Hey baby, congratulations!" Jimin shouted, walking towards us with Soo-Jin in his arms and not even afraid of fans seeing him. The rest of the BTS members was following behind him

"Congratulations Y/N! We're so proud of you!" The rest of the members said in unison. "We proud of everybody!" They added. Me and Jennie chuckled.

"Thank you." Me and Jennie said in unison. I saw my mom and dad walking over to us.

"We're so proud of you sweetie." My mom said, hugging me. "And I'm so proud of you Jennie." She said, hugging her next. I walked closer to Jimin and hugged him and Soo-Jin.

"Good job baby." He said, smiling at me.

"I'm so happy for you mommy." Soo-Jin said, showing her smile that looks just like Jimins.

"Thank you sweetie." I said, smiling back at her. We all then started to head home, well, Jennie went home with her boyfriend and BTS went back to the dorm so it was just me, Jimin, Soo-Jin, my mom and my dad heading home.