~ 38 ~

Saturday 6:54 pm:

We were at her house and people were starting to arrive. I was in the kitchen with her brother, talking about recent events.

"I got a girlfriend Y/N." Ji-hoon said, grabbing a drink that looked like vodka.

"That's cool, she better treat you right or else I'll fight her." I said, smiling.

"Of course you would now, what about you? Do you have a boyfriend yet?" He asked.

"Yeah I do actually." I answered, smiling thinking about Jimin.

"Oh? Who's the lucky guy that stole your heart?" He asked, smirking.

"Someone that texted my number instead of his friends." I answered, getting a glass of water.

"How long did you two talk for?" He asked, serious.

"We talked for awhile." I said, sitting down. "Why are you asking?" I asked, looking at him.

"I was just wondering and he better not hurt you or else I'll find out where he lives and give him a piece of my mind." He said, when Jennie walked into the kitchen.

"What are you two talking about?" Jennie asked, grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"Recent events nosy." Her brother responded. She turned around and glared at him, causing me to laugh.

"What did you just call me?" Jennie asked, glaring.

"I called you nosy because that's what you are." He answered, standing up. I was looking at each of them, waiting to see their next move. I feel like I'm watching a funny drama. They act like the married couple in those comedy movies I watched.

"I'm going to make you regret calling me nosy." Jennie said, walking over to him. Ji-hoon looked like he was going to run because when Jennie's mad, you don't want to be around her because she turns into the hulk.

"I'm stating facts because you're always asking what I'm doing, who I'm talking to, and what we're talking about like it's your business." He said, glaring.

"Okay you two, don't fight now wait until the others arrive then you can fight." I said.

"You're lucky, just you wait I will beat you." Jennie said, walking to me. "You just won't know when I'll get you." She said, making me stand up then pulled me out of the kitchen.

"Not if I get you first!" Ji-hoon shouted from the kitchen. Me and Jennie chuckled before walking into the living room.

2 hours later

Everyone was already here and we were dancing and some people were drunk, including Jennie and Ji-hoon. I only drank one shot of vodka and stopped. I felt my phone vibrate on my lap. I looked at it and saw a message from Jimin.

Saturday 8:54 pm:

Jimin - How's the party going babe?

Me - Almost everyone is drunk but me
Me - I did drink one shot of vodka but no more than that

Jimin - You're smart, that's why
Jimin - I wish I was able to go to the party with you but if I did it would've caused something

Me - I wish you could've too but I understand that
Me - Fans can go a bit too far
Me - That's why they scare me sometimes

Jimin - Yeah, sometimes they scare me too but I love them

Me - I bet you do
Me - Oh crap

Jimin - What happened?

Me - Jennie is flirting with this one guy that doesn't look familiar to me
Me - I better stop her before she does something she'll regret in the morning
Me - I'll be right back

Jimin - Okay, I'll wait

I walked over to Jennie and put my hand on her shoulder, making her look at me.

"Oh hey Y/N~" She said, wobbling. I shook my head in disappointment and pulled her away from the guy. I pulled her in the kitchen and got her a glass of water.

"Jennie drink this water, it'll help with the hangover in the morning." I said, giving her the glass.

"Aww aren't you an angel." She said, before taking a sip of the water. I'm thinking that she thinks that's more alcohol. I wouldn't doubt that thought. "Do you know that I love you Y/N?" She asked, wobbling towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Oh lord help me." I said in my head.

"Really?" I said, with no emotion. She nodded before passing out in my arms. "Why did you have to get drunk?" I asked, carrying her the best I can to her room. I put her on her bed and grabbed her pajamas then changed her into them. Good thing she had her undergarments on.

I then walked out to make everyone go home but not drive home, since I want them to get home safely.

"EVERYONE GO HOME! BUT DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND DRIVE!" I shouted. Everyone started shuffling out and I saw Ji-hoon starting to walk out. I ran over to him grabbing him. "Ji-hoon, you live here go to your room and go to bed." I said. He smiled before nodding slightly then walked away to I hope his room.

Me - Okay I'm back and I'm heading home

Jimin - Okay get home safely
Jimin - What happened to Jennie?

Me - Okay I will
Me - And she passed out in my arms and I had to take her to her room, change her into her pajamas then put her in her bed

Jimin - Okay good
Jimin - I have to go, I have dance practice early in the morning tomorrow

Me - Okay, don't overwork yourselves
Me - Goodnight Jimin

Jimin - We won't
Jimin - Goodnight

I called a taxi and went home. Once I arrived home, I unlocked my apartment door and walked inside. I locked the door then went to my room to get ready for bed. After doing my night routine, I climbed into bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep.