~ 39 ~

Sunday 10:45 am:

Jimin - Morning babe

Me - Morning

Jimin - What are you doing?

Me - Watching some show on tv, what are you doing?

Jimin - Watching Jungkook play Overwatch
Jimin - Do you want to hang out?

Me - Won't you get in trouble?

Jimin - No, me and Jungkook doesn't have anything scheduled for today so we can all hang out

Me - Okay then

Jimin - I'll have a driver go pick you up and bring you here

Me - I'm going to your dorm?

Jimin - Yeah, even though we don't have anything scheduled we can't leave the dorm because it'll cause things right now

Me - Oh okay
Me - I'll see you soon then

Jimin - See you soon babe
Jimin - Bye

Me - Bye

After sending that last text, I went to get ready to go to their dorm. I picked my outfit, which was a grey sweater, a white shirt, black pants, and white shoes.

I brushed my hair so it wouldn't look all fuzzy

I brushed my hair so it wouldn't look all fuzzy. I heard a car horn outside and I look out my window to see a black car with tinted windows. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the apartment. I walked to the car and got in.

"Y/F/N (Your Full Name), right?" The driver asked.

"Yeah." I responded. He nodded and started driving to the dorm. I looked out the window watching the buildings go by. The car came to a stop at a light and I took the time to look around outside. I saw a family of five which was a mom, a dad, two girls, a boy. They looked like they were having fun eating at the cafe since they were laughing together. I wish I was able to see my family but they live a bit too far from where I live and I don't always have the time to visit them because of school and work.

The car started moving again and soon I saw the store that I work at. Before we passed, I saw my favorite co-worker walking to the entrance, which his name is Jae-ho. I chuckled when I saw him trip a little but not enough to fall down.

15 minutes later

The car came up to a stop and I got out. I looked at the building and I can't believe that BTS stays here, it looks amazing. I was so amazed that their dorm is this big. I walked inside and was even more amazed by the inside. I pulled my phone out and texted Jimin.