~ 69 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Saturday 2:30 pm:

The movie came to an end and I got Soo-Jin changed so she can go to the park with Jennie so me and Jimin can be alone. Once she was changed, I took her to the living room and handed her to Jennie.

"You two have fun." I said, smiling at them both.

"You two have fun too but use protection this time." Jennie said, smirking. I blushed which made her laugh. She then left, leaving me and Jimin alone together.

"We're finally alone baby." He said, walking closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed it. I moved my head to the side giving him more room. He sucked on a spot on my neck, giving me pleasure. He moved up to my lips and kissed me, passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He pushed his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I granted. I felt him smirk before sliding his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance, which of course he won. His hands slid down to my butt and squeezed, causing me to moan in the kiss. He pulled away with a string of saliva connecting both our mouths. He put his hands on my thighs and told me to jump which I did, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to my bedroom and shut the door with his foot. He put me down on the bed gently before hovering over me.

"You're so beautiful baby." He said, before connecting his mouth to my neck. He kissed down to my chest and pulled away again. "Let's get rid of this, shall we?" He said, pulling my shirt off me. He took his off and I admired his abs. "Like what you see baby?" He asked, seductively. I licked my lips while looking at him.

He reached under me and unclipped my bra then threw it on the floor. He attached his mouth to my nipple, sucking it like a baby. He groped the other breast and squeezed while sucking my nipple harder, you can hear the sucking noise coming from his lips.

"Ahh Jimin." I moaned, grabbing the bed sheets making my knuckles turn white. He switched sides, giving the other side the same treatment which was giving my more pleasure. Once he finished with my breasts, he kissed down my stomach until his face was in front of my clothed heat.

He pulled my shorts down, leaving me in just my panties. He palmed my pussy through my panties, making moans come falling out of my mouth.

"You like that baby?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He ripped my panties off, literally ripped them in half and threw them on the floor. He slid a finger up my folds and once at my clit, he started doing circles on my clit.

"Fuck." I moaned, tightening my grip on the bed sheets. I closed my eyes tight and threw my head against the bed, moaning. He stuck his middle finger into my womanhood and started thrusting in and out. He bent down and kissed me then stuck a second finger in and thrusted faster. I moaned in the kiss from the pleasure. He pulled out of the kiss and looked me in the eyes while thrusting his fingers in and out.

I felt a familiar knot in my stomach, signaling that my climax was getting closer. He pulled his fingers out of me and replaced them with his pink, plump lips sucking on my clit before putting his tongue into my hole. He thrusted in and out while looking at me, making me moan and more hot than I already was. I put my hands into his hair and pulled on it slightly, gaining a groan from him which sent a vibration through me which gave me pleasure.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned, scrunching my face. He continued thrusting his tongue until a let loose. "Ahh shit." I moaned, releasing into his mouth. He slurped all of it up, not leaving any behind. He pulled his face away from my pussy, licking his lips.

"You taste great baby." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I got off the bed the best I could after my high and went between his legs. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants then pulled them down, so he was only in his boxer briefs. I saw his bulge being constricted under his underwear. I palmed his bulge, earning a groan from him. I hooked two of my fingers on the hem of the boxer briefs and pulled them down, letting his member spring out and hit him in the stomach.

His member was standing proudly in front of me with pre-cum leaking from the tip. I wrapped my hand around the base and kissed his balls up to his tip, making sure to lick the pre-cum off the tip before wrapping my mouth around him. I bobbed my head in a slow motion, making him get impatient. He then put a hand on the back of my head and made me bob my head faster.

"Ah shit." He moaned. He removed his hand but I continued going faster. I pulled away and licked the tip before bobbing my head again. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I gagged a little which sent a vibration through his member, making him moan. "Fuck baby I'm getting closer." He moaned, before shooting his seed into my mouth. I pulled his member out of my mouth with a pop and licked my lips, while looking at him.

I stood up and went to my nightstand and pulled out a condom I made sure to get the last time I went to the store. I laid on the bed on my back after handing the condom packet to him so he can put it on. After putting the condom on, he hovered over me and aligned his member to my entrance. He slowly pushed himself into me, making sure I adjust to him. Once he was fully in me, he stood still so I can finish adjusting to him. After a couple minutes, the pain faded away and all I felt was pleasure.

"You can start moving Jimin." I said. He started to thrust in and out of me in a slow motion. My head was against the pillow with me moaning. "Fuck." I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. His speed started to increase, giving me more pleasure.

"You're so fucking tight baby." He moaned, after pulling out of the kiss. He put his head in the crook of my neck and started nipping at my neck, sending more pleasure through me. He pulled out of me and made me go on all fours then slammed back into me, making me moan loud. "Ahh fuck." He moaned. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and made me sit up and making my back be against his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and thrusted up into me.

"Shit Jimin." I moaned. He was hitting a spot inside me that was giving me more pleasure. "Right there Jimin." I moaned. His thrusts continued to hit that spot. I put the back of my head against his shoulder and he turned my head to place his plump lips against mine, kissing me while thrusting faster. All that could be heard in the room and maybe the whole apartment is our moans, skin slapping against skin, and the headboard of the bed hitting the wall.

"Shit I feel you tightening around me baby." He moaned, letting me go back on all fours. He pulled out and I sat on him and sunk down on his member and bounced. He had his hands on my hips, guiding me up and down on his member. I felt my climax approaching and I bent down and put my chest against his, with my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned, next to his ear. He thrusted up into me and I soon released around his member and he shot his seed into the condom. He continued thrusting to ride out our highs, which was making me get overstimulated. I got off him and collapsed beside him. He covered our bodies with the blanket and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you baby." He said, looking at me. I smiled at him before responding.

"I love you too Jimin." I replied, kissing him. We then heard the door open and close.

"We're back!" Jennie exclaimed. Me and Jimin quickly put our clothes back on and freshened up a little even though the scent of sex was still in the room. We walked out of the room and saw Jennie holding Soo-Jin.

"Did you two have fun?" I asked, trying get my breathing back to normal.

"Yeah we did." She answered. "What about you two? Did y'all have fun? If you know what I mean." She asked, smirking. I blushed and walked away making Jennie to start laughing with Jimin joining her.