~ 85 ~

Saturday 5:30 pm:

I was in the living room with Soo-Jin watching cartoons after we ate dinner when there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it, seeing a smiling Jimin.

"Well hello beautiful lady, do I know you?" He asked. I chuckled before hugging him.

"Welcome back Jimin." I said, looking at him. He smiled at me before placing a kiss on my lips. We walked back inside and Soo-Jin saw Jimin.

"Daddy's back!" She shouted, climbing off the couch and wobbled towards him.

"Hi princess, did you miss your daddy?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes daddy, I missed very much!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I missed you too princess." He assured her. My dad then came into the room.

"I didn't know you were coming back today Jimin." My dad said. My dad likes Jimin, after seeing how Jimin treats me and Soo-Jin.

"Yeah the tour ended and now we're on a 3 month break." He told my dad.

"That's good." He responded. "Can I speak to you in the kitchen Jimin for a second?" My dad asked. It has to be serious if my dad wants to ask the question in a different room.

"Okay sir." Jimin replied, handing Soo-Jin to me. They walked into the kitchen and me and Soo-Jin went back to watching TV, with me curious on what my dad wanted to ask.

Jimin's POV:

Me and Y/N's dad walked into the kitchen, with me being nervous on what he wanted to ask. Her dad turned towards me with a serious face which made me more nervous.

"Have you both set the date for the wedding?" He asked.

"Not yet, we wanted to wait until I was on break." I answered.

"Okay that's good." He responded. "I'm glad she's marrying you because she's always had a bad taste in men but you're different, you're much more mature." He added.

"Thank you sir, I'm happy that I met her." I said. "She's made me the happiest man alive." I added. It's true ever since I met her I've been the happiest I've ever been.

"She has that affect on people, even if she's savage at times but that's just how she is." He responded, smiling.