~ 23 ~

Sunday 5:47 pm:

Jimin - Your ticket and pass is at the front desk, just tell them your name and they'll give them to you

Me - Okay, thank you Jimin

Jimin - I have to go practice the dances to the songs we're performing

Me - Don't overwork yourself Jimin and tell your bandmates that for me

Jimin - Okay I'll tell them bye Y/N

Me - Bye Jimin

Y/N POV:

I was getting ready for the concert, wearing a black turtleneck shirt with a grey jacket and black jeans. I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my keys and phone then leaving. I got on the bus that'll take me to a stop that was close to the venue. The bus was crowded which, of course, I wasn't surprised.

20 minutes later

The bus stopped at where I had to get off, so I stood up and got off the bus and I saw the venue. I walked to the building until I got to the entrance. Surprisingly, there wasn't a lot of people there yet so I was closer to the doors. They let people in and I went to the desk that Jimin said my stuff was at.

"Excuse me, I was told that my ticket and pass was here." I said to the person behind the desk.

She looked up at me and I got a clear look of her face. She was very pretty, maybe prettier than me.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"Y/F/N (Your Full Name)." I told her. She nodded and grabbed something.

"Here they are, I hope you enjoy the concert ma'am." She said, before returning to what she was doing.

I looked at the ticket and pass, seeing that the pass let's me go wherever I wanted. I pulled out my phone and texted Jimin.

Me - You got me the pass that literally lets me go everywhere?

Jimin - Yeah, you can come to the dressing room now since the concert isn't starting yet

Me - But where is your dressing room?

Jimin - I'll send someone to go get you, just send me a picture of what you look like so I can show them

Me - Okay
Me -

Me - OkayMe -