~ 95 ~

Two Months Later

Tuesday 7:31 am:

The plane finally landed at the airport after awhile. Our honeymoon is over and now we're back in Korea, which we missed. I'm also two months pregnant, I don't look like I am but trust me I am. Jimin's manager came to pick us up take us to the dorm. Me and Jimin talked about what house we should get but right now, I'm too tired because we were on the plane. We got in the car and the manager started driving.

15 minutes later

The car came to a complete stop and we got out, with Jimin helping me.

"Go on inside baby, I'll get the bags in." Jimin said. I nodded and walked to the entrance. I knocked on the door out of habit and it flung open.

"Y/N!" Hoseok exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"Careful Hyung." Jimin said, behind me. We walked inside and I saw Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin sitting in the living room probably watching TV.

"Guys! Look who's back!" Hoseok shouted, making them turn their heads. Their eyes went wide and the stood up and sprinted to hug me.

"Be careful, don't be rough with her." Jimin said, walking into the room.

"Why? She's used to us being rough when hug her except when she was pregnant." Jungkook said. It was only a matter of time when they figure it out. "Wait, are you pregnant again?" He asked. I nodded my head and they smiled.

"How long have you been pregnant Y/N?" Yoongi asked, walking into the room. He kinda scared me a little bit since I didn't hear him coming.

"Two months." I replied. They cheered before Namjoon came stomping into the room, holding Soo-Jin in his arms and didn't notice me and Jimin.

"You all woke Soo-Jin, now she won't stop crying." He said, trying to make her stop crying.

"I'll take her Hyung." Jimin said, scaring the hell out of Namjoon.

"When did you two get back?" He asked, handing Soo-Jin to her father.

"A few minutes ago." Jimin answered, smiling at Soo-Jin.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Jimin's neck.

"Hello pumpkin, did you miss us?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes I did daddy." She said, kissing his cheek. He hugged her tighter and walked away with her, forgetting about me. I didn't mind, I'll see her in little bit since I'm going to take a nap.

"I'm going to go take a nap since you know from being on the plane." I said, walking to Jimin's room. I walked in and saw Soo-Jin cuddled up to Jimin's chest. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come join us baby, we're taking a nap." He said. I walked over and laid down so Soo-Jin was between us. All three of us soon drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________
This story is coming to an end. It's going to end at chapter 100. And there is going to be a second book.