:: forty-seven ::

"that could be fun if you wouldn't be able to see my screen."

"yeah and if you had an actual objective, i have to stop chasing you to collect food too often."

"we'll work on it." dream set down his remote on the table. returning his hands to pet the hair on the top of george's head. just then, the door was knocked on and sapnap moved to open it to quackity.

"the party has arrived." quackity smiled before stepping into the house, flopping down on the couch beside dream, who had been concentrated on braiding strands of george's hair.

karl sat up from the floor, "wait quackity, what did you get dream for his birthday?" karl didn't try to mask his laugh.

quackity's face dropped, he tapped his pockets, pulling out his wallet. he stared at it, and then pulled out all of his cards, hesitantly handing it over to the blonde.

"h- happy birthday, man." he forced a smile, not letting go of the wallet when dream tried to grab it from him.

"aw, thanks q. i needed a new wallet." dream inspected the leather.

"i did too." quackity seemed to be holding back tears.

"oh sick, twenty dollars." dream stared into the empty wallet, awaiting the man's reaction.

"what, no, that's mine."

dream handed the wallet back to quackity, settling for a kiss on the cheek as his present. when his turned back to face forward, he noticed george looking up at him from the floor between his legs.

"you stopped." george frowned, missing the feeling of dream's hands in his hair.

"i'm sorry." dream brushed a strand of his hair from the man's face.

he continued braiding george's hair watching as the man bit the head off of two gummy bears and pressed them together. george presented his creation to dream before holding it up for the blonde to eat.

"are you sure you're twenty-two?"

george smiled, focus returning to the gummy bears.

"here pick a movie quackity, i'm going to get blankets." sapnap tossed quackity the remote and disappeared down a hallway.

dream felt george poke his knee so he looked down. in george's hand was a row of gummy bears stuck to each other, head to butt.

"human centipede." george giggled at the multicolored bears.

"gummy bear centipede." dream corrected, watching as george ate the bears one by one. karl, who had been watching them from not far away, screamed for each of the bears that were pulled mercilessly from each other.

"no please don't eat me." quackity spoke for the bear about to be eaten. "i know what color the dress is." dream stopped george from eating the bear.

"let's hear him out." the four boys stared at the bear sitting in the palm of george's hand.

"the dress is..."

george tossed the bear to karl. the pink haired boy caught it in his mouth, swallowing it without thinking.

"karl, look at what you've done." quackity pretended to cry into his hands.

"wow, he had a family karl, you monster." george shook his head, eating the rest of the 'centipede'.

sapnap returned to see quackity fake crying, karl laughing harder than he needed to be, and george and dream sharing a bag of gummy bears.

"okay then." he handed karl a blanket, then quackity, then he set one down for himself. "looks like there's only one more, you're going to have to share." sapnap handed dream the blanket.

"oh boohoo, what a shame." quackity laughed from already bundled in his blanket.

"share with who?" dream stared at the blanket in his hands.

"you've got to be kidding me." karl giggled from the floor.

"why don't i get a blanket?" george set down his gummy bears on the table.

"you guys are so dumb sometimes." sapnap laid on the floor, pulling the blanket over himself. "what movie are we watching?"

dream stared at the confused look on george's face, patting the space beside him, and unraveling the blanket for them to share. he threw the blanket over george, making sure he was comfortable first. george pulled his knees to his chest, and slightly rested his head on the blonde's shoulder. dream smiled at him.

"oh my god, when are you guys just going to admit you're in love with each other." quackity rolled his eyes from beside them.

george blushed, sitting up from dream's arm. dream was going to kill quackity for that one.

"cut it out quackity." sapnap scrolled through his phone waiting for them to settle on a movie to watch.

dream stood from the couch. "i have to piss." he made his way to the bathroom, not waiting for anyone to acknowledge him.

instead of using the bathroom like he said he would he instead pulled out his phone and opened his messages.

'my friend just told me to confess my love to george?'

'why?'

'i think he was joking but the thought made me smile...idk'

dream stared at his socked feet as he awaited a response.

'there's not much i can do but tell you to sleep on it, i have a feeling everyone knows what you want more than you do, and i think you need to come to terms with that.'

'i don't know what that means'

'just see how you feel tomorrow'

'alright, thanks'

dream left the bathroom feeling more confused than he was when he entered. there was nothing for him to do but sleep on it. he sat back down beside george letting the man throw his legs over his own. he pulled the blanket over himself resting his hands close enough to george's thighs that his knuckles would briefly brush them.

"what movie are we watching?"

"human centipede." quackity smiled from his spot on the couch.

"isn't that a horror movie?" dream turned to watch sapnap separate bags of popcorn into bowls.

"that's the point dream." karl laughed, dropping his phone on his face. this caused both quackity and george to erupt into laughter. the light feeling in the air allowing dream to laugh aswell.

my day be so bad and then BOOM: you guy's comments. also, mcc and the streamys are tomorrow how are we feeling?