:: sixty-five ::

-190k readers special-

don't really know when to celebrate milestones, because i'm always over the moon to see i've reached any of them. love you all!

dream and george sat away from the other's quietly icing their cake.

"you tackled karl." george spoke out in the midst of their collective peace.

"i did." dream set down the plastic knife he was using to spread the icing, turning his full attention to george. "do you have a problem with that?"

george remained silent, bitting at his lips as he continued spreading icing that was already fully covering the bowl sized cake. "maybe." he broke his silence. his eyes still glued on his cake, despite the knife being set down.

"are you going to do something about it?" dream smiled, knowing he wouldn't.

george huffed, turning to frown at dream. the blonde rested a hand on george's thigh.

"our cake is better than their's."

george blushed lightly, eyes flickering down to the hand on his leg.

"fake news, our cake is going to be better." karl sat beside dream, seeming to disregard the glare george was sending his way.

sapnap inserted the pan into one end of the oven, "our cake is going to crush yours."

"your cake is going to be smaller than ours, it's not going to rise." george pushed into the back of his chair, getting comfortable with dream's hand on him.

"george shut up, your cake is going to taste like shit." quackity spat as he watched the lightbulb inside the oven warm the batter.

"are any of us concerned about how edible this is going to be? our food is being cooked with a lightbulb." dream used his free hand to pick up the icing covered knife, pointing it in the direction of the oven, that sat in front of them all.

"it's supposed to be for children dream, i'm sure it's fine." sapnap scoffed, watching the timer tick down, waiting for his cake to be finished.

**

"it's supposed to be for children" dream mocked as he looked down at the monstrosity that was the opposing team's cake. it hadn't fully cooked and had a layer of wet powder sitting on top of the chewy inside.

"shut up, not all of us can be amazing at baking." sapnap smacked dream in the back of the head.

"karl i'll give you twenty dollars if you eat that entire thing." quackity pulled the cake out of the pan, oil spilling out on top of what was supposed to be a cake.

george held back a gag.

"no way. i'll give you a hundred dollars if you eat that entire thing." karl tried to cut the "cake" in half, his knife snapping in half less than a quarter of the way through the diameter.

"a hundred dollars, really?" quackity stared down at the mush, seeming to contempt the deal.

"a hundred dollars, really." karl nodded.

"shake on it?" quackity held out his hand.

karl connected them, the deal was sealed.

"sapnap i'm going to need the biggest glass of milk in this entire room right now." quackity took a seat in front of the plate, mentally preparing himself for the consequences.

"on it boss." sapnap scoured through the cabinets for a glass that would suffice.

"karl you better not be fucking with me man."

"no, i wouldn't." he stood above the other, excited to see him try to swallow the mess they made.

"this is the best gift i could ask for." george smiled from beside dream, enjoying this seemingly more than karl had been.

"fuck you george." quackity pretended to cry into his hands, wiping his eyes with the parchment paper sitting on the table.

dream's eyebrows knit together. "the best gift?" surely he had gotten george a better gift than a front row seat to watch quackity eat a questionably edible excuse for a cake.

"behind what you got me of course." george smiled, fluttering his eyelashes at the blonde.

"i'm glad to hear that." dream might've been a little too proud for his gift to be validated without george even having seen it.

"is this glass big enough?" the attention turned to sapnap, who held up a giant blue glass.

"sapnap. did you take the flowers out of that vase?" george stood from his seat at the table, dream's hand falling off his thigh.

"that's a perfect cup sapnap, thank you." quackity spoke over george, holding the newly discovered vase in his hands, waiting for the other to fill it with milk.

"if you drink all my milk i swear to god." george sat back down at the table, crossing his arms, knowing there was nothing he could do to stop quackity once he started.

they crowded around the table, waiting to watch quackity in despair. "karl. record this, i can get free clout."

karl shrugged, pulling out his phone to record the other.

and so quackity commenced, faux crying as he picked up the saucer and took a bite out of it. he gagged, but insisted on downing the substance.

"how does it taste?" sapnap pushed the vase of milk towards him.

quackity only shook his head in response, diving in for another bite. dream wasn't so sure he was fake crying anymore, nonetheless he couldn't help the giggles that escaped his lips as he watched quackity's face twist in between emotions.

"oh this is gold." karl laughed as he kept the camera focused on the crying boy.

"fuck you guys." quackity cried out after swallowing the food in his mouth. if you could even call it that.

"if you get food poisoning you can't sue me, you did this willingly." george wiggled in his seat, wanting, and not wanting to watch the suffering.

quackity shoved the rest of it into his mouth, having to stand from the table to force his body to ingest the mouthful. he shook his hands, chewing over and over and over again, willing his throat to slacken. he picked up the vase of milk, downing the entire thing.

he stopped to breathe, hands on his knees as he wiped his eyes. "i'm going to cry."

"i don't actually have a hundred dollars." karl smiled innocently behind his phone.

updated the description, tell me if it feels more suiting than before