:: forty-six ::

"so what you're telling me is that you kissed him, in the back of this car, so you guys could practice for your dates?" george scoffed rolling his eyes.

"i don't understand the problem." dream looked away from the road to frown at george.

"if i would've know it was that easy to get you to kiss me i would've tried that a long time ago."

"oh shut up." dream rolled his eyes back at the brunette. "here." he reached up to the visor to pull out the card. "if you don't want me to read it now, i won't, but i will be waiting to know what it says." dream held out the card for the man to take it. george instead only stared back at him.

"do that again."

"...what?" dream glanced between george and the card. george grabbed it from his hand, sliding it back into the visor. "...you want me to take it out again?"

george nodded, waiting with concentrated eyes.

dream hesitated before he tried to mirror his previous movements. he held out the card for george again. "was that good?"

george took the card, settling back into his seat. "yes, thank you." dream blinked at his reaction.

"are you going to tell me why you made me do that?" they pulled into the driveway of sapnap's house beside the other car.

"it was hot." george opened the door and stepped out of the car before dream could process his words. dream stared at the leather of his steering wheel.

"what the fuck." he tried not to look up as george rounded the car. how was he supposed to act like everything was normal after that.

he opened his door and stepped out of the car, shuffling around in his clothes that seemed to fit differently now. george smiled innocently up at the man from sapnap's doorstep. dream rolled his eyes.

"big q should be here soon." sapnap threw an arm around dream's shoulder, despite their height difference.

"i want to see what he got you for your birthday." karl reached his other side, "if he remembered."

"he's going to give you a handful of shredded cheese." sapnap flicked dream's earlobe.

"hey, that's better than nothing. i'd gladly take a handful of shredded cheese from quackity."

"of course you would." sapnap rolled his eyes.

"what about a handful of shredded cheese from george?" karl pointed up to the man standing by the door.

"of course, definitely." dream locked eyes with george and nodded.

"he'd take a handful of cheese from george and a mouthful of-"

"sapnap." dream wrapped a hand around the other mans mouth. "what the hell?"

sapnap pulled his hand away, "i was going to say easy cheese."

"get your mind out of the gutter dream." karl, of course, sided with sapnap.

"what happened?" george asked as they got closer.

"you don't want to ask that." dream rolled his eyes glaring at his younger friend.

when they got into the house sapnap brought down every console he had and wired them to the t.v. dream, karl, and george were responsible for gathering snacks for them to share. sapnap decided to start the night with a very heated game of mario kart. dream quickly came to the conclusion that he wasn't very good at mario kart, copping out to instead cheer george on as he beat sapnap several times in a row.

sapnap, being the sore loser he was, screamed a lot and did anything in his power to divert george's attention from the screen.

"oh my god dream, are you jerking off right now." sapnap had screamed while leaning his whole body to turn the last corner before the final lap. george's head snapped in the blonde's direction so quickly he drove off the track. sapnap slipped by, winning the game. karl laughed from the floor, trying not to choke on a cheese ball.

"you're a dirty cheater sapnap." dream pushed the man off the couch and onto the carpeted floor of his living room.

"i won that game fair and square." sapnap spoke, face first into the floor.

"time for a new game?" karl sat up from his spot on the floor.

"definitely." george set down the remote on the coffee table, settling in between dream's legs.

"minecraft?" sapnap asked as he stood from the floor, turning off the wii.

dream smiled, he might not have been good at mario kart, but he could bet he was better than the other three at minecraft.

he was right. not even ten minutes into the game, sapnap realized, and formed an alliance with karl to turn on dream. this resulted in dream trying to navigate around the minecraft world while both karl and sapnap chased him.

"sapnap, stop stream sniping." dream ran past the house george was constructing in the middle of the chaos.

"i'm not." sapnap laughed as he chased dream through the trees.

"i can literally see you looking at my side of the screen."

"dream come to my house i'll protect you." george spoke from below him.

"sapnap has an enchanted diamond sword and you're wearing leather how are you planning on protecting him?" karl laughed from in front of the coffee table.

dream ignored karl, running towards the house.

"i like your hat george." he smiled at the dyed red leather cap on his head. after the words left his mouth, sapnap crit the man twice and all of his inventory sat on the floor. dream ran into george's house for shelter.

"this is not a fair fight." george searched the chests.

"dream you said you liked his hat, come get it i have it for you."

"no, that's my hat." george stared at sapnap's character through the window.

"dream if you don't get out of his house i'm going to set it on fire."

"george i broke your windows." dream jumped down from george's windows, hitting sapnap once before he turned to run back into the trees.

the cycle repeated, sapnap chasing dream, and dream running away from his attacks.

recent dream smp reference :eyes: