:: sixty-six ::

-200k readers special-

we've only made it this far because of you guys! be proud of yourselves you've made one person very very happy. to those of you that guessed the gifts correctly, congratulations, you get bragging rights.

quackity hadn't freaked out like everyone had expected. instead he slumped down onto the floor, pretending to ugly cry. dream cringed at the noises he made while situated on the ground in between everyone else.

"look what you did karl." sapnap crossed his arms. karl laughing along hysterically, knowing quackity had been just fine.

"sapnap get him some water." dream frowned.

quackity calmed down after drinking what seemed to be three entire gallons of water, they all sat around george's living room. george ready but nervous at the same time to open his gifts. who knew what could lay on the inside of some of the boxes.

"i want to go first." sapnap smiled like a mad man, holding his nicely wrapped gift for george. dream knew from the precise wrapping, sapnap hadn't wrapped it himself.

"no way, i want to go first." quackity pushed his gift towards george.

"if we're arguing about it i also want to go first." karl spoke up from beside quackity on the sofa.

george turned to dream, "are you also going to argue about wanting to go first?"

dream sat close to george on the floor, he shook his head, perfectly content with how he planned george to open his gift. "i'm fine with going last."

dream's input seemed to change everyone's opinion. karl and quackity pulling their gifts back from in front of george.

quackity cleared his throat. "uh, yeah, i can also go last, it's no big deal."

george smiled, "well sapnap first it is." he made grabby hands waiting for dream to pass him the gift sapnap was waving around dauntingly. when dream fell in possession of the box he was able to feel the weight of it, trying to work out what the box could enclose.

he had no clue, it wasn't too heavy, nor too light. yet the box definitely wasn't empty.

when it was handed to george, the first thing he did was shake it.

"mine actually has a backstory." sapnap crossed his arms, assuming his gift was best. "i'll tell you after you open it, don't let anyone see it until you know what it is."

george looked confused, much more cautiously holding the box in his hands. slowly he ripped off the paper on one side, seeming to read the box beneath the wrapping paper.

his face dropped.

sapnap laughed.

"what, what is it george." quackity sat impatiently in his seat waiting for the grand reveal.

sapnap stopped him. "wait don't show them yet, i'll get a knife."

when sapnap disappeared into the kitchen quackity asked again. "what is it?"

george shook his head, resting a hand on his forehead.

sapnap returned giggling as he walked, handing him the same knife he used to open the package from before. george cut the tape holding the box together.

dream, scared to watch, closed his eyes. he heard george set down the knife. the sound of the box being opened, followed by everyone else laughing.

he peeked past his lashes, his eyes jumping open when he caught sight of the object in george's hands.

"sapnap what the hell."

sapnap rolled around where he sat, laughing harder then he needed to be. "okay, okay, i'll tell you the story behind it now."

he took in a breath, settling into his seat. "i was originally going to get you a walking stick. you know, because you're so old. but while i was browsing-"

"you changed your mind and decided to get a dildo instead." george set down the phallic silicone present. dream tried not to look at it too long.

sapnap's laughter started up again.

"mine is perfect to go next." quackity handed george the considerably smaller gift box.

the older man was less cautious, knowing this would be the worst of the worst. sapnap stopped laughing to glue his eyes on the box.

"...condoms." george set down the box, cradling his head in his hands as he tried to suppress a laugh.

"not just condoms, magnum condoms, for your magnum dong." quackity wasn't making this any easier on george.

"me, me, me next." karl handed george the gift bag he had taped together with far too much tape.

george sighed, beginning to tear away at the tape. he grew impatient, handling the knife as he cut away at the layers of adhesive.

"wow karl you really didn't want anyone to get into this." george set down the knife peeking into the bag. he let go of the gift.

karl laughed, "i didn't want my mom to find it."

george returned his hand into the bag, pulling out a container and sitting it next to the three most horrifying gifts of all time.

"lube." sapnap recognized the bottle immediately.

george laid back onto his floor.

"hey george, at least quackity got you something, dream wasn't that lucky." karl laughed as he got up from where he sat on the sofa, inspecting the gifts sitting in front of george.

"yeah you shouldn't have set your standards high, you saw what they got me for my birthday." dream smiled at the brunette who stared at the ceiling with an unreadable expression.

"dream it's your turn." sapnap smiled.

"well i guess i didn't get the memo about the theme, but i also don't want george to open it yet." dream picked at the tape on the box.

"what. that's not fair we want to know what you got him." quackity and karl were filling a condom with lube.

"too bad." dream glared at them.

george stood from where he lay on the floor, picking up the box in dream's hands, disappearing into the hallway dream never dared to venture down.

"what's in the box lover boy?" sapnap sat beside dream, nudging him in the ribs.

"i'm not telling you." the blonde mocked again.

george returned, sitting down in front of the mess quackity and karl were making.

"well george, do you like your gifts?"

the older didn't respond, pulling the dildo off the floor, throwing it at sapnap's face.

not the kinda things i thought i'd be writing about when i started brainstorming this story...