beau gets neutered + a vlog!

*PK and Mike film a small vlog of their day and Beau also gets neutered! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I need some Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐶❤️*

Today is Friday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household and it is going to be a very busy day for everyone!

Today is the last day of in person learning at school for John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson for a few weeks, due to the pandemic getting bad again in California.

Also today is Beau's neuter surgery! Beau just turned nine months old and he is old enough to get the procedure done!

Right now, PK and Mike are both awake for the day! PK and Mike have just fed Addelyn, Wiley and Weston their bottles and the triplets are back to sleep for a few hours.

PK begins to vlog each of the triplets sleeping in the bassinets one by one, making him smile ear to ear.

Addelyn is sucking on a pink pacifier while Wiley is sucking on a green pacifier. Weston doesn't have a pacifier but he is asleep with his lips open a little like Mike does sometimes.

PK then turns the vlogging camera on himself while he goes down the steps softly and quietly so he doesn't wake up the kids and the babies.

"Hey, y'all! Good morning! Today is Friday and today has started super early for us! Earlier than usual! It is currently six am and the triplets all woke up at around four thirty this morning and they all had poop explosions in their diapers! It was a hot mess!" PK says as he chuckles and fixes his glasses.

"So Mike and I had to give all three of them a bath at five am and then we just fed them their bottles, so now they are sleeping again! Mike and I also took showers because we were already up! Right now, Mike is making us breakfast and we are going to just sit downstairs, relax, eat breakfast and take the dogs outside for a while while the kids sleep!" PK says as he vlogs Beau and Poppy cuddling on the couch.

"Aren't they so stinking cute? Sooo cute! Anyway, today is JJ, Blakey, Paisy and Gray's last day of in person learning for the rest of this year. Hopefully they can go back to school in January or February! I am hoping, it honestly just depends on how bad Covid is! Covid is just so horrible right now here in California, so I am actually happy that the kids will be home for the winter holiday break, even though they all get tired of being home. But Mike and I will make sure we make it as fun as we can for them!" PK says as he sits down on the couch where Beau and Poppy are laying.

"Also today is Beau's neutering appointment! Beau just turned nine months a few days ago, so he is old enough to have surgery and is old enough to get this done. This is the first time we have ever neutered or spayed an animal! When we adopted Poppy, she was already spayed and already recovered from it. So if you have any tips about recovery or anything to do with neuter surgery, please let Mike and I know in the comments or on Instagram!

"You are vlogging already?" Mike asks PK playfully making PK giggle.

"Yeah! Why not! Mike isn't a morning person! I'm not either but I just get up happy." PK says as he laughs as Mike kisses him a few times.

"Do you want some scrambled eggs for breakfast?" Mike asks PK softly.

"That sounds good, babe! Thank you!" PK says with a grin at Mike.

"You're welcome, babe. I love you." Mike says to PK softly.

"I love you too!" PK says with a cheeky grin at Mike.

"Well, Mike and I are going to just relax and hang out together and with these two before the five older ones wake up! And don't worry, I have monitors on the triplets! We will bring them done once they wake up again! We didn't want to disturb them since they are comfy in their bassinets sleeping." PK says as he vlogs the dogs and then the baby monitor before ending the vlog clip!