mike's birthday!

*Today is Mike's birthday! PK and baby John decide to spoil him! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💛

PK films himself feeding John his breakfast bottle. PK smiles at the camera as he tries to hold the camera and John but realizes it ain't working.

"Good morning, guys! Let me set you guys down so I can feed John or he will fuss!" PK says as he chuckles.

"Okay! So, I am home with JJ today! I am so happy to be with him when I can. My job is incredible and let's me stay with John a lot! Little man was hungry! Weren't you?" PK says as he begins to burp John.

John burps loudly and PK laughs.

"JJ is a piggy! Also, today is Mike's birthday! I am really excited to spoil Mike rotten today!" PK says as he chuckles.

"Let me show you what I did in the bathroom as a joke." PK says as he carries John and the camera into the bathroom.

"The balloons say happy birthday baby, you're the shit! Mike thought it was hilarious

"The balloons say happy birthday baby, you're the shit! Mike thought it was hilarious." PK says as he laughs loudly.

"You wanna go downstairs and do tummy time? JJ is already four months old and he rolls around so much! Don't you, little man?" PK says as John coos happily.

PK and John go downstairs and PK sets John on the floor to do tummy time.

"Also! I bought donuts this morning and wrote a cute note inside of the box. Ain't this cute? Mike loved it." PK says as he films the donut box and then shuts the donut box.

PK walks back over to John and John is cooing happily

"Mike will be coming home from work earlier today and we are going to go out to eat for his birthday! Yeah! It's Papa's birthday!" PK says as he films John and he tries to scoot towards the camera.

"I did so many cute presents with John for Mike and I'm obsessed with all of them." PK says as he lays next to John.

John coos as he looks at PK. PK giggles as he kisses John's cheek.