seahawk day

*John and Mike go to a Seahawks training event! This was requested by GabriellaSayre for her birthday, so thank you for the suggestion! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖*

PK is finishing up packing John's little blue suitcase for a special trip he and Mike are going to take tomorrow. John has NO idea about the trip and we will find out tomorrow morning!

Mike just finished packing up his suitcase and he is currently taking a shower before laying down for the night. John, Blakelyn and Paisley are fast asleep in bed for the night and have been in their bedrooms since eight o'clock.

Mike is taking a shower and PK is sitting on his and Mike's bed, feeling the baby happily kicking in his stomach. PK picks up his vlogging camera and vlogs himself.

"Hi, guys! It is so late and I am so freaking tired. What time is it, let's see." PK says as he checks his iPhone.

"It is, eleven o'clock at night! Mike and I have planned this cute little trip for Mike and JJ. I was going to go too, but I'm pregnant and I don't wanna fly pregnant." PK says as Mike walks in with his boxers on and lays down in bed.

"Isn't Mike so hot y'all?" PK says as Mike covers his face with his pillow and PK laughs loudly.

"Anyway, so Mike and JJ are going to Seattle  Washington for two days! The Seattle Seahawks are having a training event at their stadium and Mike really wanted to take JJ since JJ is a HUGE Seattle Seahawks fan like Mike is. So that's the big trip!" PK says as Mike kisses PK's cheek.

"JJ has no idea about it either. NO idea! I'm going to take him out tomorrow and won't say anything. Then, I will take him to the airport and tell him the big surprise!" Mike says as he yawns and lays his head on PK's shoulder.

"I'm so excited for JJ! He is going to have a freaking BLAST! Please take a lot of pictures, since I won't be there, babe. That's my job on family trips is to take thousand of pictures! And I won't be on this trip. I'll be hanging out with my two favorite ladies at home." PK says, smiling at Mike and kisses him. 

"I will, babe. Don't you worry about that. PK loves making scrap books for the kids. They are so freaking cute." Mike says as PK awes him.

"Mike is so freaking cute. Well, we are going to go to sleep! Love you guys! Goodnight!" PK says as he and Mike wave goodbye.

*****
John and Mike have just left the house! Mike has their suitcases in the trunk, so John won't see them and suspect anything. John is happily playing with his Spider-Man figurine and his Joker figurine while Mike drives to the airport.

"Papa, can you play Garth Brooks please!" John yells from the back.

"Sure, bud!" Mike says as he plays Friends in Low Places, one of John's favorite country songs.