getting poppy a best friend!

*PK and Mike get another dog so their dog Poppy has a bestie! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🐶🤍*

PK and Mike are both happily sitting on the couch together! Ensley is sitting on Mike's lap and she is in a very good mood, playing with her bear stuffed animal.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Poppy the dog are all in the playroom together and they are all watching the movie, Coco! 

PK and Mike have a very exciting announcement that they are going to make to their Youtube fans and family today!

No, they are not announcing the pregnancy to the world just yet, however they are announcing they they are going to get another dog!

PK begins to happily vlog himself, Mike and Ensley all happily sitting together on the couch!

Mike giggles at PK and tenderly kisses his cheek, making PK smile and blush.

"Aww, thank you! I love you, babe." PK says softly to Mike.

"I love you too!" Mike says softly back to PK.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Ensley says out loud with a big cheeky smile on her face at PK and Mike.

"Hi, Ensy! I see you! I see you, princess! You are such a pretty baby girl!" PK says in a babyfied voice as he tickles Ensley's tummy and Ensley giggles loudly.

Mike and PK both giggle and smile at their baby girl Ensley who is growing up so fast! Ensley is already almost seven months old!

"Hi, pretty girl! Do you see yourself in the camera? Do you see yourself in Daddy's camera?" Mike asks Ensley in a babyfied voice.

"Ba ba ba!" Ensley says to PK and Mike with a big grin.

"Yeah! Do you see yourself? You are such pretty girl!" PK says in a babyfied voice at Ensley and Ensley smiles.

"Are you ready to film, babe?" Mike asks PK.

"Yes, I am ready!" PK says to Mike as he kisses him again.

PK turns on the vlogging camera and he, Mike and Ensley all wave at the vlogging camera.

"Hey y'all!" PK and Mike both say in unison to the vlogging camera.

"Ba ba ba!" Ensley says to the vlogging camera happily.

"And Ensley says hi too!" Mike says as he waves Ensley's hand and Ensley giggles. 

"Mike and I have a very exciting and special family announcement to make today!" PK says to the vlogging camera.

"And it is not what you think!" Mike says playfully to PK and winks at him.

"No, it isn't!" PK says as he giggles, smiles and winks at Mike making Mike giggle and smile.

"The announcement is...." PK and Mike both say in unison to the vlogging camera.

"We are getting ANOTHER dog!" PK and Mike both happily say in unison to the vlogging camera and Ensley cheers as well, making PK and Mike both smile.

"Ensley is very excited for another four legged best friend! All of the kids so are excited and they have been counting down the days until our new pup is home!" Mike says with a big smile.

"I will put up a picture of him on the screen now! We are getting him in FOUR DAYS!" PK says with a proud smile.

PK then puts a picture of the Goldendoodle puppy on the screen to show everyone their new dog!