disneyland here we come!

*This will be part one! Disneyland will be a oneshot in itself. Thank you for my bff Scomicheislove for helping me write both parts! Enjoy and send suggestions! Love • Bree 💙

It is night time! PK and Mike are relaxing downstairs and watching tv together. John is in bed for the night and is fast asleep.

PK is sitting on the couch eating a small bowl of vanilla ice cream and Mike is rubbing PK's feet.

"This is what pregnancy does to me! I'm craving sweets all day long and my feet are a little swollen. But don't worry, it's very common to have swollen feet earlier with twins then with a singleton pregnancy." PK says with a smile.

PK then films Mike who is rubbing PK's slightly swollen feet. Mike rolls his eyes and PK giggles loudly.

"I love youuuu." PK says softly and Mike smiles.

"I love you too. I love you, John and our girls very much." Mike says with a big grin.

"Mike is so perfect and he is always taking care of me. He always makes sure I am okay and he's just incredible. I picked the perfect man that's for sure." PK says as Mike kisses PK's baby bump twice and then PK.

Mike brings over a piece of paper and a picture of Mickey Mouse to draw.

"Did you tell them the big surprise for John tomorrow?" Mike asks PK as he sits on the floor and begins to draw Mickey ears on the piece of paper.

"Ooo, no! Let me tell them! We are taking John to Disneyland tomorrow! Yay!" PK says in a whisper.

"We are taking John for one day. He's only two, so he can't ride a lot of the rides and probably can't handle being there days at a time. However, we can meet the characters and walk around. John LOVES Disney shows and he sees Disneyland commercials on tv all the time and keeps telling PK and I that he wants to go." Mike says as he finishes up drawing the Mickey ears on the piece of paper.

"We originally planned to take John when he was three or four, but Mike and I decided that this would be a perfect time to take him for the first time because when he's three and even four, the twins are going to be little and it will be hard to take them to Disneyland. Once the twins are older, we will all go as a family again. Mike and I are going to work on the surprise and show John tomorrow! We will film the surprise too, don't worry! Mike and I are going to work on this and head to bed!" PK says as Mike pats PK's baby bump.

"Jeez, the girls are going crazy in there!" Mike says and PK giggles.

"The girls love ice cream! They are kicking the crap out of me right now! It's crazy how much they move around in there!" PK says as he giggles.

PK and Mike work on John's Disney surprise before heading to bed!

- The Next Day -
PK films his bare baby bump and you can see both babies moving around. PK rubs his baby bump softly, happily feeling both of his girls kicking and stretching.

"My little ladies are wide awake and have been for an hour now. I love to feel them moving around even though they love to kick my bladder and ribs." PK says as he giggles.

PK then films Mike sleeping next to him. PK softly kisses Mike's cheek and smiles as he watches Mike sleep.

PK rubs Mike's face, trying to wake him up. Mike groans and PK giggles.

"Wake up, sleepy head. Good morning. Today is the big reveal! And we need to pack for tomorrow." PK says as he giggles.

Mike wakes up and covers his face with the comforter, making PK giggle again.