john's school holiday party!

*John has a holiday party in his kindergarten class and PK volunteers! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎅🏻🎄*

PK is currently in the car driving to the grocery store! Today is John's holiday party at his elementary school and PK needs to bring a sweet treat for the kindergarten class and he forgot to get it the other day when he went grocery shopping! PK absolutely loves to volunteer as much as he can in John's school activities! Mike also loves to volunteer when he can as well.

PK puts his camera on the tiny car tripod he has and he begins to vlog himself driving.

*PK's outfit*

*PK's outfit*

"Hey y'all! Good afternoon! Wow, it is almost one o'clock, I need to get my butt moving here! Anyway, so today is John's holiday party in his kindergarten class! So, I am being that bad parent that is buying a holiday party snack the day of the holiday party! But I mean, you want the food to be super fresh! So that's what I'm doing right now! I am heading to the grocery store!" PK says as his camera falls down off of the tripod.

"Oops, my camera fell off of this horrible tripod I have. I really need a new one! Anyway, Mike is currently at home with the girls and Grayson! I was actually going to take Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson to John's holiday party with me because Mike had to work today but he got off work early, and he wanted to spend much needed time with the younger kids. But he sounds so sick, so I'm hoping Mike isn't getting really sick! It is almost Christmas and I would hate for him to be sick on Christmas. Well, I am going to get the snacks and then head to the school! I'll try to vlog the party as much as I can for you guys. See you guys later!" PK says as he waves goodbye.

PK films himself walking around the grocery store and he buys two packs of holiday themed sugar cookies for the holiday party!

"I finally got the sweet treats I needed to get for John's holiday party! And these cookies look AMAZING and SO freaking good! I wish I was creative like this! I suck at anything with cooking, as you all know! But I am creative in other ways thoug...

"I finally got the sweet treats I needed to get for John's holiday party! And these cookies look AMAZING and SO freaking good! I wish I was creative like this! I suck at anything with cooking, as you all know! But I am creative in other ways though! Well, I am going to head to the elementary school now! See you guys then!" PK says as he waves goodbye.