relaxing saturday

*Just a short and fluffy oneshot! PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley and the dogs Beau and Poppy all have a relaxing and peaceful Saturday at home as a family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💜*

Today is Saturday at the Creedon-Van Reekum household!

Right now, Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley are all happily eating donuts for breakfast together, which is a fun Creedon-Van Reekum family tradition the family does on the weekends!

"What kind of donut do you want to have for breakfast, Grayson?" Mike asks Grayson with a big smile.

"Dat one, Papa! Dat one!" Grayson says as he points at a chocolate sprinkled donut in the donut box.

"Here you go, bud!" Mike says to Grayson as he sits the chocolate sprinkled donut in front of him.

"Fank you, Papa!" Grayson says happily to Mike.

"You're welcome, bud! Blakelyn and Paisley, what kind of donut do you girls want to have for breakfast?" Mike asks Blakelyn and Paisley with a smile.

"I want that one, Papa!" Blakelyn says with a big smile.

"Yeah! I want that one too, Papa!" Paisley says with a big smile.

Blakelyn and Paisley both point to a strawberry sprinkled donut that is in the donut box.

"Here you go, girls!" Mike says as he sits two strawberry sprinkled donuts in front of Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Thank you, Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to Mike.

"John, what kind of donut do you want to have for breakfast?" Mike asks John with a smile.

"The long chocolate one, Papa!" John says as he chuckles and smiles up at Mike.

"Here you go, JJ!" Mike says to John with a smile as he sits the long chocolate donut in front of John.

"Thank you, Papa!" John says happily to Mike.

"Ensy, what kind of donut do you want, baby girl?Hmm? Hmm? What donut do you want to have for breakfast, baby girl? Mike asks Ensley in a babyfied voice and Ensley smiles up at Mike.

"Pa pa pa ba ba ba ba!" Ensley says happily to Mike,  making Mike smile ear to ear.

Mike picks up a plain donut for Ensley and cuts it up into little pieces for Ensley!

"Ba ba! Ba ba!" Ensley says with a big smile up at Mike.

"Mmmm, Ensy! Mmm!" Mike says as Ensley begins to eat her donut and she likes it!

"Thank you, Papa!" Grayson, Blakelyn, Paisley and John all say in unison to Mike with cheeky smiles as they eat their donuts happily.

"Pa pa pa!" Ensley says to Mike as she claps her hands and smiles at Mike.