i love, love, love you

*PK and Mike spend a romantic Valentine's Day night together 😏 Thank you so much for my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💞*

Today is Valentine's Day. PK and Mike always really loved Valentine's Day and the meaning behind the special day. However, with four little ones it can be harder to spend one on one time together.

But, PK and Mike made sure to make John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson feel very special today, by giving lots of hugs, kisses and lots of yummy sweet candy.

Right now, PK and Mike are currently cuddling in bed for the night. They just came from a romantic Valentine's Day dinner! PK and Mike's best friends Aubrie and Sara watched the kids for them so they can have a fun Valentine's Day without kids.

PK and Mike had a lot of fun at their romantic dinner. They went out to eat, sang karaoke, drank some delicious red wine and ate a lot of sweet treats! All four of the kids are all fast asleep in their bedrooms and have been for a few hours now.

PK is currently on top of Mike and is rubbing circles up and down Mike's back.

"You are so sexy, babe. So muscular and so hot. I'm so lucky you are mine." PK says as he member begins to get hard.

"What do you want?" Mike asks PK as he smirks at him.

"I wanna have some fun, it is Valentine's Day after all." PK says, smirking at Mike and kisses Mike's neck.

"Mmm, convince me." Mike says to PK.

PK playfully pouts and begins to take his shirt off seductively. PK then begins to play with Mike's hair.

"Please, Daddy. Please, Mike. I wanna feel so good tonight." PK says in a seductive tone.

"Mmm." Mike says as he kisses PK, letting his tongue go into PK's mouth causing PK to moan.

A smile grows on Mike's face as he puts PK on his lap.

"Take your clothes off, sexy. I wanna see your body." PK whispers as he bites his lip seductively.

Mike takes off his and PK's clothes, making PK blush and smile.

"Mmm, this feels so so good. Please make me feel hot." PK says as he pants loudly.

"I love when you are so horny that you get so desperate and don't even make sense." Mike says as he laughs and starts to go into PK a little.

PK moans happily as he feels Mike's member going inside of him. Mike smiles at PK and nibbles on PK's ear.

"Mmm, that feels so good!" PK says as he kisses Mike a few times.

"Shh shh baby. Don't be too loud." Mike whispers to PK as he kisses down PK's neck.

PK calms down and begins to make out with Mike. Mike and PK fight for who will be dominate and Mike wins.

"I love you." Mike says softly to PK.

"I love you too, baby." PK says as Mike spanks PK's butt cheeks, causing PK to holler loudly.

"Shhh!" Mike says as PK giggles and kisses Mike again.

"The spanking was so hot, babe." PK says as Mike giggles and kisses him.

"God, you feel good! Mm! Mm! I'm almost there, baby." Mike says as he continues to pump in and out of PK.

"Me too, Mmm! Mmm!" PK says as he kisses Mike a few times.

"Holy shit, this feels amazing! I'm getting so close, Mike!" PK says as he pants loudly.

After a few more pumps, Mike and PK both finish and moan loudly. Mike and PK relax in bed for a few minutes and then they begin to clean up from their fun.

Mike and PK then lay down next to each other and begin to cuddle in bed. PK kisses Mike a few times softly.

"That was incredible, baby. You are just so perfect. Happy Valentine's Day, I love you." PK whispers as he rubs Mike's cheek softly.

"I love you too. I am so happy to have you as my husband." Mike says as PK smiles.

"Let's cuddle and watch TV?" PK asks Mike softly.

"Sure, love." Mike says as he tenderly kisses PK's cheek.

PK turns the tv on and looks for something for him and Mike to watch.

"Ooo, let's watch this show!" PK says, putting the movie Frozen on the screen as Mike rolls his eyes because he hates that movie but PK loves it.

"If you want, babe." Mike says as PK laughs loudly.

"I don't know what else to watch." PK says to Mike playfully as he gggles.

"Let's watch a reality show or something." Mike says, making PK giggle again.

"Oooo, yas! We love some drama and gossip!" PK says as Mike giggles at him.

Mike finally picks something for he and PK to watch and they cuddle as they watch the show.

Thirty minutes later, Grayson begins to fuss on the baby monitor making Mike and PK slightly frown.

"I'll go get him, babe. He's probably teething or maybe he had a bad dream." Mike says as he puts his robe on.

"Already? He is only five months old, babe." PK says to Mike.

"You never know! Kids teeth at different times. John got a tooth at five months too." Mike says to PK.

"Oh, that's right he did!" PK says to Mike.

Mike goes into Grayson's nursery and changes his diaper before bringing him into the master bedroom.

"Hi, baby boy! Are you okay?" PK asks Grayson as he lays Grayson next to him.

"I don't see any teeth in there but his gums looks red on the bottom." Mike says to PK.

"It looks like a tooth on the bottom is coming in! Oh my goodness! You are a big boy!" PK says to Grayson.

"He looks sleepy. You missed Daddy and I already? You have only been in your room for two nights!" Mike says playfully to Grayson and PK.

"He's our baby boy." PK says in a babyfied voice and Mike smiles.

"Let's watch some reality shows, Gray." Mike says as Grayson coos at him and PK.

PK, Mike and Grayson cuddle for the rest of the night and fall asleep together! :)