build a bear day

*PK and Mike decide to take the kids to a Build a bear event! By the way, I went to a Build A Bear event a few months back and it was a hot mess LOL. #PayYourAge sucked y'all! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🐻*

John grabs PK's vlogging camera and is vlogging himself. Mike and PK are getting Paisley, Blakelyn and Grayson ready for the day!

Mike and PK are taking the kids to Build A Bear Workshop to make a bear! Today is #PayYourAge day, so it's going to be a fun and cheap day!

John's bear will be five dollars, Blakelyn and Paisley's bear will be two dollars and Grayson's bear will be one dollar.

"Hi, camera! Papa and Daddy are getting Blakey, Paisy and Gray dressed! We are going to go to the mall to go to Build A Bear and I'm excited to make a new bear!" John says as he walks around and vlogs himself.

Blakelyn and Paisley walk down the steps and run over to John.

"HII!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison as they hug on John and wave at the camera.

"Baby Gray stinky!" Paisley says to the camera.

"Yeah! He pooped!" Blakelyn says as she giggles.

John, Blakelyn and Paisley all giggle together.

*John, Grayson, Blakelyn and Paisley's outfits*

PK walks down the steps a few minutes later, holding baby Grayson in his arms. Mike is currently getting ready in the master bathroom.

"Hi, Daddy!" John says vlogging PK and Grayson together.

"Hi! And aww, are you vlogging JJ?" PK asks John as his kisses John's cheek.

"Yeah! I was telling the camera that we are going to make bears at Build A Bear!" John says to PK.

"Oh cool! You are a pro YouTuber already, aren't you?" PK asks John as he puts mittens on Grayson's hands.

"Yeah! Just like you!" John says with a giggle.

"Time to go?" Blakelyn asks PK as she hugs him.

"Not yet, Blakey! Papa is getting ready! You all can play, okay?" PK says to John, Paisley and Blakelyn.

John, Paisley and Blakelyn run over to the playroom to play!

PK picks up the vlogging camera and films Grayson, who is laying on the couch.

"This little guy is so alert today! Hi, Gray. Hi." PK says in a babyfied voice and kisses Grayson's cheek.

"So yes, we are going to brave it out and go to Build A Bear! The kids really wanted to go, so Mike and I said why not!" PK says as he laughs loudly.

"I know I haven't updated on how I have been feeling since giving birth to Gray! We have been really busy! However, I am feeling really great! I'm sore, but it's normal to be sore! But I don't really feel exhausted or anything! Grayson has exceeded his birth weight so we don't have wake him up to feed him during the night, unless he is hungry of course. He loves his sleep just like his Papa. Don't you?" PK says as he vlogs Grayson.