welcoming grayson

*PK and Mike's new baby boy is here and in a crazy way! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜*

PK's mom Lorie, sister Erin, grandma Pat, and Mike's mom Florence are still in town for a few more days. They decided to take John, Paisley and Blakelyn out to get some frozen yogurt and go shopping for a few hours!

PK and Mike are just relaxing at home and spending much needed time together!

PK hasn't felt right all morning. He just feels tired and is feeling what he thinks is contractions. He doesn't remember what contractions feel like since he had a c-section with the girls.

PK walks into the bathroom and sits on the toilet. He is feeling a lot of pain and doesn't know what to do.

"MIKE! MIKE!" PK yells as Mike runs to the guest bathroom. 

"What's wrong, babe? What's wrong?" Mike says, running into the guest bathroom seeing PK in agony.

"He's coming! He's coming now! We need to get to the hospital!" PK yells as he deals with contractions.

"Babe, we don't have time to get to the hospital! His head is right here!" Mike says as PK gets on the bathroom floor and groans in pain.

"Holy fuck! This hurts so bad!" PK yells as he tries to catch his breath.

"I know it does. I know it does. We can do this together. Just listen to what I say okay?" Mike says to PK.

"I need to push so bad! I can't hold it in!" PK says as he tries to hold in the urges to push.

"Then push, babe! Push!" Mike says as he prepares to catch Grayson.

PK pushes hard and Grayson's head pops out. PK screams in pain, as this is very painful after all.

"Just breathe babe. Just breathe for now." Mike says as he moves the cord around Grayson's neck.

"This hurts so bad!" PK yells as he moans in pain.

"I'm sorry it does, babe. Just one more push! One more push!" Mike says as PK begins to scream loudly and push.

"Don't scream, babe. You gotta push! Push!" Mike says as PK pushes as hard as he can and Grayson comes out.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Is he okay? He isn't crying, Mike!" PK says as he begins to panic and cry.

Mike rubs Grayson hard on his back and gets him to cry after a minute. Grayson begins to cry loudly, a huge sigh of relief to both PK and Mike.

"There you go, buddy! Hi, Grayson! Happy birthday, buddy! Good boy, keep crying!" Mike says as he cleans Grayson up with a blue towel.

"Oh my God, he's peeing everywhere!" PK says as he giggles.

Mike also giggles and wraps Grayson in a towel so he doesn't get cold. Mike then puts Grayson on PK's chest.

"There's Daddy, buddy! There's Daddy!" Mike says as he rubs Grayson's hair softly.

"Hi, baby boy. Hi, baby. Happy birthday! You decided to enter the world with a bang, huh? You are so so cute." PK says rocking Grayson in his arms as Grayson coos.