on the family farm!

*Mike, PK, John and the twins head to visit Mike's mom and family in Virginia! I hope you  guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💝*

PK films Blakelyn and Paisley sleeping in their double stroller. PK then films Mike holding a sleeping John in his arms.

*Paisley, Blakelyn and John's outfit*

"We made it to Virginia, y'all! We are just waiting for Mike's brother to get us. The plane ride was good! Nobody had a meltdown. But the time change is getting to them, hints why they are asleep." PK says as he kisses Mike.

"The girls did really good on the plane, better then I would have thought. Everybody adored them and they loved John too." Mike says as John wiggles around, but is still asleep.

The next clip is of all the kids, PK and Mike in the car with Mike's brother Richard.

"The car ride is a tad too quiet for me!" Richard says as he chuckles.

"The plane ride tired these kids out." Mike says as he looks at PK in the back.

"The girls did great on the plane! John did great too." PK says as he yawns.

Richard, Mike and PK talked the whole way to the Van Reekum house.

Once at the Van Reekum residence, Mike and PK get everything settled in their room for the next almost two weeks. John is still fast asleep on the bed.

Florence is spending much needed time with her granddaughters. Last time she saw them, they were a few days old.

"Pretty girls! You two are so perfect and beautiful!" Florence says as she smiles at Paisley and Blakelyn and they smile back.

"Their little smiles are just precious! Hi, Paisley! Hi, Blakelyn!" Florence says as the babies coo at her.

"They love to smile! They have been smiling a lot lately." PK says as he pets Ruger and Sydney, Florence's dogs.

"Paisley and Blakelyn have a lot of hair! I might have went a little crazy and got them bows and outfits. I also got John a few things too!" Florence says as she sits Blakelyn and Paisley on her lap.

"PK loves bows. He is absolutely obsessed with bows." Mike says as he chuckles.

"I really do! They have all colors of the rainbow! And Mike, don't act like you don't love bows! He was the one that picked all the bows the girls are going to wear during this trip!" PK says making Florence chuckle.

"I knew Mike was going to dress these girls girly! It's so much fun! Plus, they might not like to dress girly forever. They might be tomboys, which is perfectly fine." Florence says as Paisley tries to grab at her necklace.