pk's birthday

*Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson celebrate PK's birthday and spoil him with lots of love and presents! Thank you for VivaLaRuca for the cute ideas in this oneshot! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎂*

Today is PK's birthday!

Mike has been up bright and early this morning with John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson!

PK is getting a very nice treat of sleeping in this morning which is a rarity for him. The kids love to wake up Mike and PK bright and early every single day. Mike wants PK to get some much needed sleep and rest since PK is pregnant their fifth child.

Mike and the kids just finished eating their breakfast together and Mike is currently in the kitchen making PK his special birthday breakfast!

One of Mike's all time favorite things to do is to cook meals for PK. It is something he has loved to do ever since they started living together all of those years ago.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are playing in the playroom together playing with their toys and they are all wearing matching white t-shirts that say "I ❤️ Dad" in honor of PK's birthday!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson's matching outfits*

Blakelyn and Paisley walk into the kitchen to see what Mike is doing. Blakelyn and Paisley then hug Mike's legs, making Mike smile ear to ear. Mike looks down and sees Blakelyn and Paisley hugging him tightly. 

"Hi, B and P! What are you two doing?" Mike asks Blakelyn and Paisley as he softly kisses their foreheads, making both girls smile at him.

"Pwaying with our toys!" Blakelyn says to Mike.

"Yeah! Pwaying with our toys! Papa, can we go upstairs and wake up Daddy?" Paisley asks Mike.

"Yeah, Papa! Daddy needs to wake up!" Blakelyn says to Mike with a grin.

"No, not yet girls. I am almost done making Daddy's breakfast. After I finish Daddy's breakfast, you two and John can bring him downstairs, okay?" Mike says to the girls.

"Otay, Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison.

"Papa! Grayson took off his diaper!" John says to Mike as he giggles.

Blakelyn and Paisley giggle alongside John and smile. 

"I'll get him, JJ." Mike says to John.