grayson's sick day

*Grayson has a sick day and PK and Mike both take care of him! Just something fluffy and cute. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙*

Today has been a very really rough one so far in the Creedon-Van Reekum household!

Grayson has been awake since 4am this morning and he has been coughing, sneezing and crying a lot. Grayson feels very miserable and PK and Mike both absolutely hate that their little man doesn't feel well at all. It makes both PK and Mike's hearts break for Grayson.

Grayson either has a nasty cold, a sinus infection or an upper respiratory infection. PK just called the kids' pediatrician Dr. Linden to make an appointment for Grayson to see her later in the morning, so he and Mike can both figure out what is really going on with Grayson and to get him some medicine so he can start feeling better fast!

Christmas is in a weeks time, so PK and Mike would both hate for any of the kids to be sick for Christmas!

Luckily, John, Blakelyn and Paisley all woke up very happy today, none of them are feeling sick and they all went to school for the day in very positive moods!

Right now, Mike is on his way back home from dropping off Blakelyn and Paisley at preschool and PK is currently laying in the master bed with Grayson and Ensley.

Ensley just finished having her morning bottle and she is happily staring at PK, making PK chuckle and smile at her.

"What are you staring at, baby girl? Does my hair look funny to you? Or does me wearing glasses look funny to you, Ensy girl?" PK asks in a babyfied voice at Ensley as he giggles at her.

Ensley then coos loudly and grabs at PK's nose playfully, making PK giggle and smile at her.

"I love you, Ensy girl! I love you, baby girl!" PK says in a babyfied voice at Ensley, making Ensley coo happily at her Daddy.

Meanwhile, Grayson is peacefully laying down next to PK and Ensley and he is finally asleep after being up for a few hours this morning. Grayson is slightly snoring, which is making PK smile and giggle.

"Your big brother is snoring a little, Ensy. Big brother Gray doesn't feel good at all. Poor, baby boy." PK says as he rubs Ensley's head and then Grayson's head.

*Ensley and Grayson's pajamas*

Ensley happily coos at PK again, making PK smile ear to ear at her. Ensley is starting to stare at people and she is trying to smile but she isn't there quite yet, but PK and Mike love all of the milestones with babies!

A few minutes later, Grayson wakes up from his tiny nap he just took and he groans loudly at both Ensley and PK.

Grayson is in a really grumpy mood today, but PK isn't mad about it at all. PK understands why Grayson is grumpy and won't get mad at him today. PK knows he is grumpy when he is sick too.