blakelyn and paisley's 4th birthday

*Blakelyn and Paisley turn FOUR and they have a small birthday party! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

Today is Blakelyn and Paisley's FOURTH birthday party! 🍦🍦🍦🍦

Blakelyn and Paisley are having a small ice cream themed fourth birthday party and they are both very excited to have some friends come over and have a fun day!

PK and Mike both cannot believe that their miracle twin girls Blakelyn Lorie and Paisley Florence are now four years old! To them, the girls were just little babies! Now, they are two very active pre-kindergarteners!

Sadly, none of their family members couldn't fly to California be there for the twin's birthday party, however, all of them sent many birthday presents for Blakelyn and Paisley, making both of the girls very happy and excited!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley and the dogs Poppy and Beau all had a special birthday breakfast together and then they all called all of their family members to tell them thank you for all of birthday presents!

Now, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley are all getting dressed and getting ready for Blakelyn and Paisley's birthday party!

*Mike, PK, John, Grayson and Ensley's birthday outfits*

PK and Mike are both working on the twins hairstyles while John, Grayson and Ensley happily watch.

"Happy birfday sissys!" Grayson says with a big cheeky smirk.

"Happy birthday, Blakelyn! And happy birthday Paisley!" John says with a big smile.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Ensley says as she claps her hands and smiles at Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Thank you!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say in unison to John, Grayson and Ensley.

*Blakelyn and Paisley's birthday outfits*

"Are you girl excited to have a birthday party?" Mike asks Blakelyn and Paisley with a cheeky grin.