best rest & getting ready for the girls!

*PK is at the final stretch of his twin pregnancy and he is on bed rest! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🦕*

PK has been put on bed rest for the rest of his pregnancy. The reason he was put on bed rest was because he was having preterm contractions. His doctor wants him to stay on bed rest for at least two weeks so the babies are full term.

He is on maternity leave now and is happy to be relaxing at home for the final few weeks of pregnancy. PK wants to spend as much time with Mike and John as he can!

PK is laying in bed with Mike and John sleeping on each side of him. PK smiles as he watches Mike and John sleep. He can't believe two little girls will be in their family very soon.

A few hours later, everybody is out of bed and ready for the day. PK has taken a nice hot shower and in comfy clothes. John is playing with his dinosaurs and Mike is busy in the girl's nursery.

PK grabs the camera and begins to vlog himself. PK waves as he fixes his hair.

"Guess who's on bed rest! This guy! It's not that bad actually. My doctor said I can still shower, still walk around the house and clean some and go out for a little. She just want me to go easy and don't over do it. We want the girls to stay in as long as we can! We have a date for my c-section and we wanna make it to that day! Two more weeks! I'm glad I get to spend much needed time with John and Mike. I love to annoy Mike with my little bell." PK says as he rings the bell, making himself laugh.

John runs in the master bedroom with his dinosaurs in his hands.

"Daddy! This dinosaur looks like Rex from Toy Story! But he's not green! He's brown!" John says as he climbs on the bed.

"He does! That's a T-Rex, bud! What's Papa doing?" PK asks John as he plays with John's hair.

"He's in Blakelyn and Paisley's room cleaning!" John says as PK giggles.

"Papa loves to clean doesn't he?" PK says as John nods, making John smile brightly.

"I love you very very much, bud. I don't want you to ever to think I don't. Papa and I love you, Blakelyn and Paisley so much." PK says as he plays with John's bright blonde hair and kisses his cheek.

"I wuv you too! When's Blakelyn and Paisley going to come out?" John asks impatiently.

John really wants his sisters to be here already!

"In fourteen more days! Can you wait that long?" PK asks John as he giggles.

"I'll try!" John says as he kisses PK's baby bump, feeling both girls kicking.

Mike walks in the master bedroom with black sweats on and a white t-shirt.

"There's my handsome man! Hey babe! Whatcha been doing?" PK asks Mike as he kisses him gently.

"Just trying to hang up the picture Erin made for the girls. The scrabble pieces with their names. I don't know where to put it." Mike says as he rubs PK's baby bump.

"I'm afraid to put anything up near their cribs, I don't want it to fall and hurt the girls." PK says.

"Maybe I'll do it on the wall across from Paisley's crib. So when you walk in their room you can see it." Mike says.