grayson has autism too

*PK and Mike discuss Grayson's autism diagnosis in a YouTube video. Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

PK and Mike are both sitting together on the couch together and they are getting ready to film a YouTube video!

John is playing Animal Crossing in his bedroom, Blakelyn and Paisley are watching a princess movie in the playroom and Grayson and Ensley are playing with their toys in the living room!

Poppy and Beau are both happily sitting on the couch and they are both fast asleep.

"Are you ready to film?" Mike asks PK softly.

"Yup! I am ready!" PK says happily to Mike.

Mike fixes these vlog camera and he and PK both smile and wave at the camera.

"Hey y'all! I'm Mike!" Mike says playfully and PK chuckles.

"And I'm PK!" PK says with a big smile.

"And welcome back to our channel!" Mike says as he kisses PK

"Today's video is going to be about our two year old son, Grayson!" PK says with a cheeky grin.

"Our second son, Grayson was officially diagnosed with level one autism a few weeks after his second birthday. Level one autism means that he won't need a lot of assistance learning in school and other things like that. But he will still need speech and occupational therapy to help him be better with his speech and his clumsiness." Mike says to the vlogging camera and PK nods as he holds Mike's hand tightly.

"A lot of you have speculated over this past year or so about if Gray was on the spectrum like Blakelyn and yes he is. We have an answer now. He is on the spectrum. Mike, our family and friends and I all love Grayson just the same as we did prior to the diagnosis and we will love him, Blakelyn and all of our kids no matter what! To us, autism isn't a big deal or something that is bad. It is just something that makes him and Blakelyn unique people and they learn differently from everyone and that is okay!" PK says and Mike nods in agreement.

"Grayson and Blakelyn are perfect just the way they are! All of our kids are perfect for being who they are." Mike says to the camera.

"A few weeks ago I did an Instagram Q&A and actually answered that Grayson was autistic and that we were going to make a video about this, so here we are!" PK says and Mike rubs PK's back.

"A lot of you haves also asked if having one child having autism made us higher risk to have another child with autism and the answer is not really. One in sixty eight children will have autism which is 1.5%. But the "risk" goes up 20% if you already have a child with autism." Mike says to the vlogging camera.

"I hate the word risk as if it's some deadly birth defect or something! People make autism this awful and horrible thing and it honestly isn't! Blakelyn and Grayson are so special and they are so smart just like their non autistic siblings are! All children are perfect to us." PK says and Mike nods.