john's first day of preschool

*Today is John's first day of preschool! Can you believe it! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💛*

PK films Blakelyn and Paisley laying together in their pack'n'play. PK just fed them breakfast. Paisley looks up and PK and coos while Blakelyn looks up sucking on her pacifier.

"Hi, pretty girls! Good morning! JJ is going to preschool! Will you keep Papa and I busy today? I'm sure you girls will!" PK says as Paisley coos and Blakelyn spits her pacifier out.

PK walks over to the bed and sees Mike still fast asleep. PK begins to rub Mike's back.

"Babe, you gotta wake up." PK says with a giggle as Mike groans.

"John starts preschool today and we need to get him ready." PK says as Mike wakes up.

"Let's get the girls dressed and ready first." Mike says as he picks up Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Good morning to my pretty ladies!" Mike says as he kisses Paisley and Blakelyn.

"I have the perfect outfits for them! They are going to match today!" PK says as Mike sits the girls on the bed.

PK grabs the onesies and holds them up for Mike to see and Mike giggles.

"Oh my gosh. Those are so cute. Let's get you girls dressed and then get JJ up for preschool!" Mike says as he undresses Paisley while PK undresses Blakelyn.

After a little wrangling, since Paisley and Blakelyn like to wiggle around now they are finally dressed!

*Blakelyn and Paisley's outfits!*

"Blakey and Paisy are ready to go! I love these shoes! Thank you to my sister! Auntie Erin got you these cute shoes!" PK says as Blakelyn coos and Paisley looks at her and coos back.

"They love to talk to each other all the time! It's so precious!" PK says as John walks into PK and Mike's bedroom.

"Good morning!" Mike says as he plays with John's hair.

"Good morning, Mr. Preschooler! Are you ready to get dressed?" PK asks and John nods.

John and PK run into John's bedroom and pick out an outfit.

"Let's get breakfast started for your big brother and you girls can have tummy time!" Mike says as he picks up the girls and takes them downstairs.